Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Bulletproof" No More: Amanda Earhart-Savell and NFL Steroid Dealer David Jacobs Dead

Re: "Bulletproof" No More

1500 said:
Because at the very least an innocent female was killed. I feel that alone justifies some sympathy.

+1...as men we all do alot of stupid shit and make mistakes, that's part of being a guy...but when innocent women get caught up in something bad because they love "us" and die as a result, that is just wrong and uncalled for

OK it is sad an innocent woman got caught up in this, but she knew he was snitching... At that point she should have known his character is flawed and got out.

Dude was a snitch, a punk and saving his own ass.. fuck him.

pappad said:
Who commits suicide by shooting themselves in the gut first then the head? Something is fishy folks!!

I totally agree. U got some balls if u can shoot urself in the gut and then the head. Personally i think it was a double murder. Thats what happens when u snitch.

does suck for the chick though. But she prob knew too much info. She shoulda got the fuck out ASAP !

Top Bottom