Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Bridging" during football season????

footballstud

Alright fellas, Currently finishing up my first cycle ever of test enan and winny. Over the summer months, i'll be doing 10 weeks of Sust and Deca, maybe with a lil dbol the first couple weeks. My cycle will be ending just in time for football season to begin, which is my last and senior seasonof college ball. Now I hear bad things about slight depression after a cycle. Thats the LAST thing I need during 3+ months of daily practice and games. It is tough to lift in season, but we manage and it helps to maintain muscle. After the season I want to get back on and cut down some. NOW, my question. Should I bridge with something during the season to help keep some weight on and keep my spirits up???

Thanks bros

If you're not worried about testing, try 500mg test enanthate/week. If you are worried about testing, try 100mg Test Suspension/day.

If you are worried about testing at all, don't ever do Deca. Nandrolone metabolites can show in urine up to 18 months after you took the stuff. Better off to stick with test.

do you have your pct all planned... HCG and all??
lots of peep use clen..

I like using clomid when the esters clear. You are popping those for a month so it feels like you are taking something. After that get some yohimbe for twice a day useage.
I like to do at least time on = time off.

Not at all worried about testing, plus i'm still pretty new to the juicing world, so deca+sust seemed decent. How should I go about the PCT with the bridging?

Will clen help keep me amped???

No, don't use clen. If you're not worried about a 3-6 month PCT after your season than run this....

Test Enanthate 500mg/wk-Whole Season-

Tren Acetate 75mg/day for 3 weeks than switch off to Halo 30mg/day for 3 weeks and repeat for the whole season.

Than afterwards run an extensive PCT, and don't use another cycle until your fully recovered, could take a while coming off of test and tren, but you're last football season will definately be a good one!

Hey Football stud im a Canadian player in university. Not many guys here are ballsy enough to inject and risk getting tested. They only test like 7 guys a team over here during the season. They have been known to show up at your house in the off-season though but your given a 36 hour notice.

Whats the deal with testing down there? Many guys on the crank and what NCAA division are you?

Top Bottom