Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Breast buds"

JaimzTF

Anyone ever heard the term? My buddy told me thats what i had when I was probably 7th or 8th grade, and I had little hard spots that hurt like hell. I seem to remember some itching, but the pain really is what I remember.

Now, the reason for my post.. is because I believe that, at that time my body's test levels were raising, and some was aromatizing into estrogen correct me if I'm wrong. Now, I read when I was paying ever so much attention to my nips my first few times around.. and I read that gyno starts as a small hard, painful, itchy.. lump, and spreads out like a pancake or something.

Now, while on 1/2 gram T E per week I noticed these old shrivled things from puberty kindof start to take life again. I began my anti-e.. and it put a good stop to it. I used nolva sparingly. But after bein around the block a couple times they spread out to I'd say 1 1/2 inch in diameter. Thankfully they are thin, and no fat tissue or anything has grown, and it isn't even noticable except to me, I can feel them sometimes in there.

Note: I know I should have used armidex or an anti aromatose preferably. Now I prefer androgens w/ modest T

So, in conclusion.. I'd like to see what others experiences were. Did you have the same "breast buds" that I got, if so at what age? Did you notice they want to come back and/or grow when cycling?

Yeah, or at least the very beginning of it. Cuz I haven't got any more tissue between my nips and pecs than anywhere else thank god!

Top Bottom