Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"brandonp005 takes NTBM to the Tricky Jackson Classic oct 9 2010"

needtogetaas

Our very one brandond005 Baring anything drastic (knock on wood) will be jumping into his very first NPC level competition under the mentorship of non other then (me) lol.. And of course some help and encouragement from all of us here on the site.

Please join me in saying "kill that shit brandon005" and do us all proud on your very first show my friend. I think I speak for all of us when I say "we are behind you 100%!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

My friends brandon's Official Log.... can be found here
Brandonp005 Official Log.... - Need To Build Muscle

I would like for all of us to check in with him as often as we can and root him on all the way up to his very first show. Brandon is a very hard working man. He has been working in a coal mind!!! and still finds the time to come here and share his life and struggles with us. He gets to the gym almost every day and stays strong with his diet and training. We can all learn a lot from his dedication...

We have many people like brandon on our site who live similar lives but today is his day and this is his very first comp. I am sure he has a lot of feelings about this and we will hear from him soon. I know I am exacted and I bet he is too.

Brandon I love you man. Kill that shit.

You can find out more about the show he will be a part of here
2010 NPC Tricky Jackson Classic Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships

Please come join us on needtobuildmuscle.net in helping elites very own Brandon gear up for his very first show. I know all of us love our friends and brandon is one of them

Thanks guys....Needto, when I read that bro, it brought chills to my arms..I couldn't do it without you all....thank you everyone for your support

I'll keep my logs updated so you all can track my progress on my quest to kick ass at the Tricky Jackson Classic. This one is for Needtobuildmuscle Inc!

Yeah mate i been following your log , your moving a awesome amount of weight real progress and some nice weight gain ,i love your clips good form .

Good luck mate its great to see you doing so well and your back is strong.

Brad.

Top Bottom