x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

"Boosting" TRT with prop -- cool or stupid idea?

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about "Boosting" TRT with prop -- cool or stupid idea? within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Been a member here for a lonnnnnng time. Worked out from my teen years all the way to age 40+. Finally did a few basic test cycles many years back. Life got crazy busy and slowly fell out of the loop. Started back up basic weight training in my 50's, trying to put some of the muscle back and lose this new gut. After several months, training still hurts a lot more than I remember and the gains ain't coming back like they used to. I had my t-levels checked and found them at a low 358 which

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Been a member here for a lonnnnnng time. Worked out from my teen years all the way to age 40+.
    Finally did a few basic test cycles many years back. Life got crazy busy and slowly fell out of the loop.
    Started back up basic weight training in my 50's, trying to put some of the muscle back and lose this new gut.

After several months, training still hurts a lot more than I remember and the gains ain't coming back like they used to. I had my t-levels checked and found them at a low 358 which is still considered normal, but free T was low enough for me to qualify for TRT.

So I read up on that for the last 3 months and finally dove in. After about a month, (started with 200mg cyp and now 140mg/week) the rickety aches and pains are disappearing and training is kinda feeling like it did in my 20's. Wow...

Question: Should I just coast like this for a while and enjoy the ride as-is... or would there be any benefit to me adding some every-other-day 50mg prop? I'm thinking that I could stop at week 4-5 and it would be out of my system as I get blood tests every 6 weeks and not have the test levels show up as elevated on the testing...

Also curious if orals like winny or d-bol will elevate test levels and show up as higher test levels on paper.

Yes, I'm excited to be back "on", and of course, want more, faster, but would really appreciate any input as to whether I should just count my blessings and stay the current course, or if I could "boost" the process just a bit...

Thanks in advance!

Good Broly

Re: "Boosting" TRT with prop -- cool or stupid idea?

Yea it'll would be "beneficial" but not necessary. Id ride out this dose a while, GET SETTLLED IN WITH DR at least a few mos, and then maybe play around. I underatand the temptation tho.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

you need to just stick with it just how you are doing it instead of getting greedy with it... continue just as you you have been...

The gains will NEVER be the same when you're 50. No matter how much gear you use.

Run your TRT for a year and let things settle before you start messing with it.

Thanks all for the advice - will stick with the program as-is for now. Still, I have to know though, will orals like winny, anavar, or d-bol elevate test levels and show up as higher test levels on blood tests?

Quote Quote posted by Radical Ice View Post
    Thanks all for the advice - will stick with the program as-is for now. Still, I have to know though, will orals like winny, anavar, or d-bol elevate test levels and show up as higher test levels on blood tests?
    No on elevating test but they definitely can elevate liver, cholesterol, kidneys etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Quote posted by dylangemelli View Post
    No on elevating test but they definitely can elevate liver, cholesterol, kidneys etc
    Much appreciated!