Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Boosting" TRT with prop -- cool or stupid idea?

Radical Ice

Been a member here for a lonnnnnng time. Worked out from my teen years all the way to age 40+.
Finally did a few basic test cycles many years back. Life got crazy busy and slowly fell out of the loop.
Started back up basic weight training in my 50's, trying to put some of the muscle back and lose this new gut.

After several months, training still hurts a lot more than I remember and the gains ain't coming back like they used to. I had my t-levels checked and found them at a low 358 which is still considered normal, but free T was low enough for me to qualify for TRT.

So I read up on that for the last 3 months and finally dove in. After about a month, (started with 200mg cyp and now 140mg/week) the rickety aches and pains are disappearing and training is kinda feeling like it did in my 20's. Wow...

Question: Should I just coast like this for a while and enjoy the ride as-is... or would there be any benefit to me adding some every-other-day 50mg prop? I'm thinking that I could stop at week 4-5 and it would be out of my system as I get blood tests every 6 weeks and not have the test levels show up as elevated on the testing...

Also curious if orals like winny or d-bol will elevate test levels and show up as higher test levels on paper.

Yes, I'm excited to be back "on", and of course, want more, faster, but would really appreciate any input as to whether I should just count my blessings and stay the current course, or if I could "boost" the process just a bit...

Thanks in advance!

Yea it'll would be "beneficial" but not necessary. Id ride out this dose a while, GET SETTLLED IN WITH DR at least a few mos, and then maybe play around. I underatand the temptation tho.

Sent from my LG-Q710PL using Tapatalk

you need to just stick with it just how you are doing it instead of getting greedy with it... continue just as you you have been...

Thanks all for the advice - will stick with the program as-is for now. Still, I have to know though, will orals like winny, anavar, or d-bol elevate test levels and show up as higher test levels on blood tests?

"Boosting" TRT with prop -- cool or stupid idea?

Thanks all for the advice - will stick with the program as-is for now. Still, I have to know though, will orals like winny, anavar, or d-bol elevate test levels and show up as higher test levels on blood tests?

No on elevating test but they definitely can elevate liver, cholesterol, kidneys etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Top Bottom