Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Body Quicken" VS Neurogenex ?!?

musketeer

Does anyone know about Body Quicken?

It seems like they think that they are the best in the stimulant/nootropic field, but I'm not convinced. I take neurogenex and think I'll pass, check out this new thing though:

body quicken website

musketeer said:
Does anyone know about Body Quicken?

It seems like they think that they are the best in the stimulant/nootropic field, but I'm not convinced. I take neurogenex and think I'll pass, check out this new thing though:

body quicken website
Not even close. Neurogenex has the best two ingredients they have and then 2 more, Piracetim and Galantamine, that are light years ahead of all of them.

I haven't used either but I have looked at their makeup and it is much cheaper to buy bulk (powder) nootropics and cut your own pills. I am running a stack of over 8 nootropics now - it rocks for school and it saves me a ton of dough. Piracetam Powder is $19.99 for 700 grams. I spent probably $200 for a crap load of powder and got Cap-M-Quick w/1000 tabs and I have enough nootropics for the entire school year and then some.

One another note I cycle the stuff (I do not take it when school is not in session). Buying bulk is MUCH cheaper. Also, capping is a must because some of the stuff tastes rancid (even when mixed in a strong flavored protein powder).

Since I have been running nootropics I can focus more, remember more, and my temperament is much, much better. It also helped me kick nicotine - I lost all cravings. Purely amazing.

I'll post the breakdown of what I am taking next week and the costs (I am out of town right now and my stuff is up at school).

ah no, I don't think so. In fact, I'm pretty sure you can even FIND all the ingredients in Neurogenex. Let alone save money buy buying in bulk. For instance, where do buy your Galatamine?

Top Bottom