Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Bigger, Faster, Stronger"

Yeah, I watched that just a couple weeks ago. Definitely an excellent, failrly objective documentary. I would recommend to anyone interested in learning more about AAS use. Even Roger Ebert had good things to say about it .

yea i watched it for free online id def reccomend it. It opened my eyes to things about how fucked up it is that they are illegal. It also goes over dangers but tells you the difference between abuse and use. A good no bs documentary.5/5

It's worth watching or having someone watch it who really doesn't understand much about Steroids. It really is a refreshing movie to watch something different then what you see in main stream media.

It isn't really about steroids. It's more about what the maker of the documentary sees as the hypocritical value system that pushes people to use steroids. There are some exposes on the supplement industry and the real effects of steroids, but that isn't the focus of the movie.

It was very well done. I would recommend it.

I like it alot. The only reason I ever juiced was for baseball. The only problem is that juice doesnt make you hit the ball. You still have to practice many hours to become a good hitter so juicing is not the answer. Also, MLB has a 162 game season. Most of the players that have taken are doing so because this will enable them to recover quicker and keep their strength up during this long season. I like the how adderal is widely used in school to help you study longer and do better but its not considered cheating. What I can stand is people think steroid make you a bad ass athelete. So not true. You either have it or not. You cant teach hand eye cordination, balance, how to throw a baseball, shot a basket ball. But if you can already do those things well then and then take juice like Bonds Cansaco McGuire, those balls you would have hit at the warning track are now homers and you can also let the ball get deaper in the zone to hit it and this is huge.

I liked how one of the guys on the movie said that everyone votes everyday with what they purchase. Fans will spending billions of dollars on this industry, most of the players probably wouldnt do it to begin with. But if you think you can gain an edge and do a little bit better than someone else in the league, that will equal a bigger contract in the future. And shit, I would too for a 10 million dollar contract for 3 years. If you dont think you would you are full of shit.

Parents should be the role models for their children not atheletes. You are setting your kid up for failure if you let them think they are going to be a pro player. There is only about 5 percent of high school baseball players that will make it to play college ball. After that there is only about 1 to 2 percent that get a pro contract. You will go to the minor leagues and only have a short amount of time to prove that you belong if you not a 5th round pick and up. But even the then, less than 1 percent will ever ingmake it to the show and less than that to be able to stay at the show for more than 4 years. So to letting your kid fantasize about something unrealist is just plain dumb. Tell them to go to school get an education, and do the best that theypossible can. That way if they dont make it, you can say you did your best and you will not have any regrets.

there was a part that Jay Cutler pretty much admitted to use

I believe that was a mistake in hindsight, he had the Olympia and I think lost that (politically) do to being too upfront

he should have framed use as based on hormonal need not for the "edge" in competition

I especially like how California's congressman Henry Waxman who was at the forefront of the baseball and steroids shinanigans...and he didn't know jack squat about steroids, whether they were legal or not and not even knowing what the age limit is for drinking. hahaah what a joke...and these people are running the country!!

So true LMAO.

I especially like how California's congressman Henry Waxman who was at the forefront of the baseball and steroids shinanigans...and he didn't know jack squat about steroids, whether they were legal or not and not even knowing what the age limit is for drinking. hahaah what a joke...and these people are running the country!!

Top Bottom