Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"back into swing" cycle

ArmaniAK47

Hey everyone I busted my computer so that is why I havn't been on..

I just started working out and eating right again 5 weeks ago after 2 years of totally letting go.

I trained a solid 4 years before that, and have 2-4ish cycles experience.

I am naturally low testosterone so for the last 6 months I have been using Androgel 5g/day.
(hopefully switching to Testosterone Cypionate 200mgs e2w soon, will update.)

Diet is (every 24 hours) 3500 calories over 6 meals and four shakes, starting tmrw.
400g protein, 225g carbs, 100g fats, 1300mg sodium.
two casein shakes, 30g each (included above) once before bed and one 4 hours after bed (middle of night).

I have 66.5x 10mg Anavar and 52x 10mg Dbol.

My goal is to lose fat and build some muscle up... a good base for further cycles.
(I know it's more effective to choose bulking or cutting, but for now this is what I'm rolling with..)

Opinions on how to cycle this?:Chef:

You don't need a cycle. If you're only 5 weeks into training again after TWO YEARS off, you need to focus on training natty for now. It doesn't matter if you have cycled before or not.

Solid diet, training and cardio. See where you're at in 3-6months and go from there.

Why do u wake up in the middle of the night to drink a shake...pointless IMO

anywho, solid diet and training for a few months, then plan a proper injectable cycle.

Lemme know if u need help with the nutrition

.socal.

i think there saying train for a bit to get your body back into the groove before you hammer it with aas...if it isnt ready and you get all the strength back quicky you risk injury...id take a bit to let your body adjust

worst thing is to hop back in and be right back out with injury...ive done it plenty of times with no patience

as for the cycle just crush them up and snort them..

j/k dont snort them

Thats enough for a month dbol only cycle but what the hell is 20 mgs of var a day gonna do you? Nothing...

True that.. I think I'll just save my shit, get some more and use when I am ready.

Thanks everyone.. can't wait to be back into shit. ^ ^

Top Bottom