Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"B-D, TERUMO, Etc"............

mr. snakes

Whats the difference between B-D, Terumo, Exel and other pin brands??? I know B-D cost a little more than most, but whats the real difference???

Some say the dullness of the pin. It really doesn't matter much to me since my first 2 cycles I was using the 20 gauge needles. I know the ones I got from my friend who is a vet assistant are nice and work really well. I have never ordered online. I am sure someone well have more info as to what brands are better.

dilznik said:
Some say the dullness of the pin. It really doesn't matter much to me since my first 2 cycles I was using the 20 gauge needles. I know the ones I got from my friend who is a vet assistant are nice and work really well. I have never ordered online. I am sure someone well have more info as to what brands are better.

I used bd's for my very first cycle years agao and it was like injecting with a butterknofe they wer so dull. I have used terumo ever since and will never go back.

Always boggles my mind with this question. If you search some old thread about this you'll see some long discussions about it.

I work in the industry on the sales side. BD is more expensive for Physicians, and it's because their products are considered the standard. Everyone else is just keeping up.

I take all my BD pins directly from my warehouse and I've never, ever, gotten a dull needle. Ever.

Top Bottom