Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Athletes" What do you use? GH?

slobberknocker said:
I'm thinking of using a low to moderate dose of test during next football season for just the reasons you mentioned: recovery and maintenance, etc. I can't really afford gh yet, but if I could I'd use it.

you know to run test prop or test suspension for those drug tests......i had a scare for a bit about them...

That is not me I think his name was something like osujudo

what dosage are you running the var.. i was thinking of going with something like 30mg a day

also has anyone used slin? I think that helps me recover soooo much quicker but i do not like using it that often and obviously not for long periods of time.

I had talked to a wrestle that used it after weighins to get back like 10-15lbs over the course of a day or two for weekend long tournaments... I could definately see the benefit of using some humalin after a week or even a few days of dropping weight..

Thanks again.

Hey Judo Tom,

I've used Fina with great success via low dose and a long cycle, 37.5 a day for upwards of 16 weeks. Yes, it is a long time for fina but I've never had any serious side effects to speak of.

I compete in BJJ and mma and I think it helps most as an anti-catabolic while getting down to weight. The first few weeks into a cycle there is a slight drop-off in endurance but for me my endurance is MUCH better later in the cycle.

I also see good gains in strength and recovery even while cutting. It does kinda suck injecting everyday, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

Sorry about the long post, hope this helps you out.

Last edited:
omoplata said:
Hey Judo Tom,

I've used Fina with great success via low dose and a long cycle, 37.5 a day for upwards of 16 weeks. Yes, it is a long time for fina but I've never had any serious side effects to speak of.

I compete in BJJ and mma and I think it helps most as an anti-catabolic while getting down to weight. The first few weeks into a cycle there is a slight drop-off in endurance but for me my endurance is MUCH better later in the cycle.

I also see good gains in strength and recovery even while cutting. It does kinda suck injecting everyday, but you get used to it pretty quickly.

Sorry about the long post, hope this helps you out.

Thanks I appreciate it.

i have never run fina that long but maybe ill give it a try at a low dose. I cant agree more with the anti catabolic properties.. it is a great cutter for that reason. i drop way more fat than muscle than when i just cut alone and keeping if not gaining strength is great.

what other cycles have you tried.

im pretty new to the game and have not really experimented with many compounds

if all goes as planned i will be trying a test/anavar stack in the near future.. just a bit worried about anavar cause i keep seeing more and more fakes if its not var it will be test/tren

I play college hockey....I'm about to start my first cycle of 500mgs. of QV test enanate. Its tough to pack on some pounds that will stick throughout the season, so I hope test will put on about 15lbs. of maintainable muscle.

Im running the var at only 25mg per day, its like my 11th day or something. I already feel some strength increases for sure. Ill update when my cycle/pct is over, peace

pro triathlete....prop and winny are great for recovery and during season, but keep amounts lower than BB's. 20mg winny/day and 50mg prop eod...worked great..

When i swam competitively in high school, one of the guys on my team took dbol. He didnt blow up, but strength was incredible. He was top 12 in the nation for 200 breaststroke, incredible to watch him swim. However, he was fast as shit BEFORE he juiced. He just got faster very quickly after he took it. Dont think juice makes anyone all of a sudden good at a sport.

Top Bottom