Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"asian" equipose 150mg/ml vs Ttokkyo

anyone used this product??? feedback please? the price on the asian is great but wanted to hear opinions on how good it is. feedback on some of there other products would be cool as well.

the "brand" with 150mg/ml

:cool:

Last edited:
I would give Ttokko Boldenon 200 (200mg/ml) a shot first. The reviews are overwhelmingly positive, its pretty cheap and you don't have to buy a ton of it (like you do the generic) to see if you like or respond well to EQ. From what I've observed, the reviews of the other are mixed at best currently, but that isn't to say they don't have some very good products available.

I'm on IP suspension and masteron right now. Its only been 2 days, but I am beggining to suspect that I am going to have to inject twice a day. The peak is very quick...you can really feel it within 3 hours.

I added animal's painkiller solution though, and the injections are painless and go through a 25g, so it is not that big a deal. I might even shoot the stuff in my calves.

Top Bottom