Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"asian" equipose 150mg/ml vs Ttokkyo

Justtryingnot2getfat said:
oral or injectable masteron? -

wonder what the half life of EQ without an ester, how often it needs to be injected?

Shit, I've been wondering about this meself. ** says that EOD, even ETD is ok because he thinks it takes this long for the oil bolus to dissipate. The Roberts article (thanks for digging that up, BTW) touches on this. ???

If testosterone itself is given in oil solution, it transfers too easily from oil to the water in the blood. The result is that an oil injection of testosterone gives a sudden spike in testosterone levels, which rapidly drops. Injections would be required at least twice per day, and perhaps even more often. Improving the oil solubility and decreasing the water solubility slows this transfer, and extends the half-life of the drug to several days or more.

it does touch on it, but im wondering if it would be any different for EQ suspension vs test. the article indicates 2x a day for test!!!!! but you obviously dont need much of it - with IP's prices i wonder if 2x a day EQ would be cool with DMSO or phlojel. dont have a problem with the pin but twice a day would be a bit much and the price is cheap enough to make it reasonable (vs ttokkyo)

:cool:

>>EQ suspension vs test

If you mean EQ in water that is definately not the case. I'd be willing to bet that the guy would swear up and down that you'd never have to use his EQ 2x a day.

I hope this is ok, straight from the horse's mouth. Publicly posted on another board:

".....have you ever injected 5ml of oil in one spot ? .it takes 7 to 8 days for that oil to get absorbed ,it makes a lump,a synthol lump ...,have you heard of SNYTHOL ? have you heard of sterile abcess ? when that 5ml oil takes for EVER to get abosorbed ? have you read WINSTROL V by Winthrop package insert ? it says inject every 3 days ? WINSTROL got NO ESTER ..so they must inject every hour cause you tell us, no ester = 1 hour ..so according to you WINTHROP is retard ..if so i got a news for you sir i got 500 guys with thier email addresses on file that gained on my NO ester injecting only on 2nd and 3rd days,thats for past 3 years before Tmag and you come to the sceen ,some are IFBB guys ....and you post here a bigger bolus = lower concentration ? sir size of bolus has nothing to do with concentration ..and you said no ester sucks ..ask any pro and they tell you no esters like suspension are the BEST "

Last edited:
IP eq

The price on the IP eq is phenomenal, but you would have to do shots every day. You would have to should about 1/3CC every day to get good effects from it, because of the lack of ester. He also has very good prices on deca which will give you similar results. If you don't want to shot every day either go with the TTokyo eq, or go with the IP deca. Either way I don't really think that you can go wrong.

Not a painfull inject, but I added Animal's painkiller solution. I shot in the calves this morning and have been able to walk fine.

I switched back to just once a day injects. Seems to work fine as long as I stick about 3-4 hours before lifting. I get a nice test buzz in the gym.

Top Bottom