Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To "anti-e" or not to "anti-e" the first weeks??

Boris

I haven´t received a solid answer on this topic, i appreciate help from all of the bros....

If you make a highly androgenic cycle (let´s say 1gram test, 50mg Oxymetholone/day and about 30-40 Dbol/day) for a short period (about 2-3 weeks, then switch to mainly anabolics).....

Is it better to use Arimidex/Femara during the first couple of weeks?? (of course also at the end) or you belive in the theory of "water retention stretching the fascias"?...........

My opinion is to run the anti aromatases from the start (if the economic factor is not relevant)..specially if such androgens are used...I think one will grow "leaner" from the start....

and if you inhibit aromarase from the start....wouldn´t you have more "free" testoterone to work with?

that´s my opinion but i would like to have some feedback

On this type of cycle I would start the arimidex or Femara from day one.
Or maybe a few days prior the beggining of the cycle.

Ideally you should start the anti-e up to 2 weeks prior to the start of the cycle. This way, you will eliminate all the aromatase enzyme in your body (or at least as much as possible with the drug you use) before adding the extra test...thus you maximize free testosterone.

This is my first cycle and first experience with dex. Week 1 became more bloated everyday then bam, I actually lost 4lbs of water overnight. So IMHO, 1 weeks sounds good and 2 better. I think Bulldog is on the money.

Top Bottom