Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"anterior capsular tear" ...just fabulous!

Neo22 said:
But who is stupid enough to not get a second opinion from an orthopedic surgeon? Is he that unintelligent that he has to ask us? ya I've been on here longer than you ever will, you just registered like 2 months ago and are baggin on me for 800 posts in over 2 years? LMFAO. Talk about internet douchedragon LMFAO You want to trade insults? You better come up with something better than that you cumburping gutterslut
ah here we go good
number 1
HE never said he wasnt going to get a second opinion dumbass
I SAID to get one just in case he didnt want to. i assumed he would but wanted to make sure.
i was on here longer my first go round than you have now
and i really hate to mention it again(yeah right)
but i wrote an article for this board that is posted on over 20 other bodybuilding sites and boards and has been translated into russian and dutch.
what the fuck have you ever done
post links to your wisdom asswipe

if your 800 posts in 2 years are on par with what youve put on this thread then you are the stupidist cock on this board

your constant insults pertaining to homosexuality bore me
there are a lot of better people on this board than you that are actually homosexual. who cares.
your anger is a poor representation of the members of this board
i got on your ass, yeah and then apologized. i was a little quick to jump. but you.... damn dude what is your problem. you should have left this thread alone or apologized for an ill thought out post and we would all be friends. but perhaps that scares you homophobe.
so go ahead with the gay jokes dickhead because you will never beat the insult im about to lay on you brotha

POSER!

Neo22 said:
Does it say anywhere you have gone to a doctor to get an opnion? How were we to know you hadn't gone on a website like most people do to check for symptoms of what they have and match them up with an injury? Maybe go back to highschool or college and see if they have classes on communication. Hows that for cocksucker you slimfisted cumchugger!

i never asked for a diagnosis??? and if everyone else was able to figure that out ...and you're so intelligent ...then why couldn't you?

also never said i was opposed to a second opinion ...shit i just got the news last thursday (post #8) ...the only thing i said that would be even remotely related is what i said in post #14 about what's another Dr. gonna say ...there's no question that it is a tear and there's no question that surgery is the way to fix it ...the sad conclusion i've come to is it's kinda like having a broken bone, you can go to every hospital in town but it's still gonna be a broken bone and a cast is still gonna be the way to fix it.

NEO, you're thoughts are like scattered particles of debris that you keep tripping on ...you make no sense.

"How were we to know you hadn't gone on a website like most people do to check for symptoms of what they have and match them up with an injury?"
...are you kidding me? ...is that what you do? ...WOW! now you're really grabbin' at straws!

can't you see that your logic is weak and you're rational is that of child ...it's an obvious case of desperation, but you're only making a bigger ass of yourself the more you go on ...and if you don't believe me reread the thread ...i mean who do you think you're fooling? ...everybody that reads it is gonna see the same thing ...what do think they're idiots? ...they're comin' down on you for a reason ...too bad you can't even see it ...now what are you gonna do go back and edit everything you said?

and look at you tryin' to "boss up" on anybody ...who do you think you are?
...NEO? ...like in the matrix? ...LMAO you must be after some kind of SCI-FI super adventure here too huh?
umm hello??? morphius?? ...FLMAO!
hey i got an idea ...pick up a phone, and transport youself outta this thread ...you're probably sittin' around in your Dbol underoos, under a fort you made with your teletubby blankets writing this garbage and thinkin' you're actually getting somewhere ...but it's all just in your imagination ...i know your kind, you're the screaming, spandex wearin' ass clown in the gym, with a bad case of invisible lat syndrome, that just has to style their hair to go work out and buys all their shit @ GNC ...you got some nerve!

look, i know you need a friend but this is not the way

and just FYI ...nodody likes an internet toughguy ...OK diperman

...now BEAT IT!

Top Bottom