Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"anterior capsular tear" ...just fabulous!

sorry to hear about that. i have had 2 shoulder operations.
the first one was a labrium/slap tear sa nickye3 had. my was not quite as extensive as his. i have one anchor(metal tie) in there holding it together. It was a long recovery, as im assuming yours will be too. I was out of the gym for a year. my second surgury the doc just cut a lot of bone away. i was back in the gym in 2 months going light.

when they just cut bone away, it is a lot faster recovery then when they have to repair cartiliage. The repair usually has to scar into place, which takes a long time.

sorry for the bad news, as i have been there 6 times in total(2 with soulder). but I would get the surgury done asap if it were me

Neo22 said:
instead of being a dick, how about leave us with a little more information next time? Is that too hard to do? I've had a torn shoulder before so I have a lot of good feedback I can give you.

Ok now that your not being a dick, if you put it in a sling its still not gonna help. You need surgery as its your best bet, find a doc you are comfortable with. You will have to wear a sling after surgery but only till you go to physcial therapy, make sure they do a TON of internal and external stretching with the capsule. Lay off the juice for quite sometime. You will jump back super fast after you recover.

listen bro, your first response was "I'm wondering if anyone asks their doctors questions these days"
...i mean what kind of a response is that???

"anterior capsular tear
anybody have any experience with these shoulder injuries?
is surgery my only solution? ...or can i get away with just putting my arm in a sling for 6 weeks?"

...so what info missing again??? ...and how was i being a dick if all i did was ask you not to post if you didn't have any imput ...and geee, after reading your first 2 posts where would i get the idea that you didn't have any imput ...hmmmmmmmmmm? :rolleyes:

i don't understand ...if you had a torn shoulder before and you had alot of good feedback you could've given me, then when didn't you just say so and give it to me? ...see to me that makes YOU A DICK

...you, of all people should have been able to sympathize with me

you didn't have shit! ...all you did was regurgitate what the other good bros in here had already stated ...ummmm gee thanks?

...so for originality you get a zero
...and for being a cocksucker you get :blow:

a sincere thank you to the rest of you!

THE GOOD SUN said:
listen bro, your first response was "I'm wondering if anyone asks their doctors questions these days"
...i mean what kind of a response is that???

"anterior capsular tear
is surgery my only solution? ...or can i get away with just putting my arm in a sling for 6 weeks?"

...so what info missing again??? ...and how was i being a dick if all i did was ask you not to post if you didn't have any imput ...and geee, after reading your first 2 posts where would i get the idea that you didn't have any imput ...hmmmmmmmmmm? :rolleyes:

i don't understand ...if you had a torn shoulder before and you had alot of good feedback you could've given me, then when didn't you just say so and give it to me? ...see to me that makes YOU A DICK

...you, of all people should have been able to sympathize with me

you didn't have shit! ...all you did was regurgitate what the other good bros in here had already stated ...ummmm gee thanks?

...so for originality you get a zero
...and for being a cocksucker you get :blow:

a sincere thank you to the rest of you!

apparently you can't even read your own posts.

YOUR FIRST POST

is surgery my only solution? ...or can i get away with just putting my arm in a sling for 6 weeks?

this fuckin' blowzzz!

Does it say anywhere you have gone to a doctor to get an opnion? How were we to know you hadn't gone on a website like most people do to check for symptoms of what they have and match them up with an injury? Maybe go back to highschool or college and see if they have classes on communication. Hows that for cocksucker you slimfisted cumchugger!

Neo22 said:
apparently you can't even read your own posts.

YOUR FIRST POST

is surgery my only solution? ...or can i get away with just putting my arm in a sling for 6 weeks?

this fuckin' blowzzz!

Does it say anywhere you have gone to a doctor to get an opnion? How were we to know you hadn't gone on a website like most people do to check for symptoms of what they have and match them up with an injury? Maybe go back to highschool or college and see if they have classes on communication. Hows that for cocksucker you slimfisted cumchugger!
ill take this one good sun

if you include THE TITLE OF THE THREAD YOU IDIOT it reads like this
THE GOOD SUN said:
"anterior capsular tear" ...just fabulous!

this fuckin' blowzzz!

as i said thr first time i responded to you
do you think he made that diagnosis up???????????
geez man
let it go
he wasnt bein very rude to you in my opinion
why did you even post
tryn to get your post count up?????????
if you wanna trade insults???? im game
go to anywhere else ive posted and take a shot there
leave this post alone before i put my foot up your narra ass
^^^^^there how is that dumbass^^^^^^^^
is that rude enough
get a life internet tuff guy

acneman said:
ill take this one good sun

if you include THE TITLE OF THE THREAD YOU IDIOT it reads like this

as i said thr first time i responded to you
do you think he made that diagnosis up???????????
geez man
let it go
he wasnt bein very rude to you in my opinion
why did you even post
tryn to get your post count up?????????
if you wanna trade insults???? im game
go to anywhere else ive posted and take a shot there
leave this post alone before i put my foot up your narra ass
^^^^^there how is that dumbass^^^^^^^^
is that rude enough
get a life internet tuff guy

i dont know what the fuck you are talking about. But who is stupid enough to not get a second opinion from an orthopedic surgeon? Is he that unintelligent that he has to ask us? If he asked those with this problem how was surgery and what kind did you get it would be totally different. I don't give two shits about your opinion, its the fucking internet. Post count? WTF ya I've been on here longer than you ever will, you just registered like 2 months ago and are baggin on me for 800 posts in over 2 years? LMFAO. Talk about internet douchedragon LMFAO You want to trade insults? You better come up with something better than that you cumburping gutterslut

Top Bottom