Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Anadrol Profile and suggested use" IM SHOCKED

A usually start off with 100mgs of anadrol (50mgs is too little for me)
Then I move on to 150mgs by third week.
5th-6th week is 200mg.

If I decide to use it on week 7 and 8, I taper down to 100mgs again.

It has worked for me that way, giving me extreme strength gains. Nothing compares to the strength I gain from anadrol, not even test or dbols

the_alcatraz said:
I've taken 4 x 50mg anadrols on my 6th week of anadrol to kickstart my cycle. Some people say 100mgs in more than enough, I haven't had any prbs with 150-200mgs of anadrol ed for 6 weeks.

I've also done dbols + winstrol on the same cycle.

Nothing 'shocking' about it.

How elevated was your BP and what was your enzyme count when taking that dosage?

Wrongun!

Wrongun said:
How elevated was your BP and what was your enzyme count when taking that dosage?

Wrongun!

Bro, I walk around with high BP. It's a genetic thing. We have it in the family. I'm careful with dbols because they REALLY raise my blood pressure, but anadrol does not raise my BP THAT high.

the_alcatraz said:
Bro, I walk around with high BP. It's a genetic thing. We have it in the family. I'm careful with dbols because they REALLY raise my blood pressure, but anadrol does not raise my BP THAT high.

BP is one thing but my main concern would be elevated enzyme count for that dosage of Anadrol. How was that effected?

Its a hard one IMHO when discussing the use of orals as every user has a different tolerance and also that tolerance can change from cycle to cycle.

Some realise high elevation of liver enzymes and BP on 20mg of Dbol and others can remain constant on 80mg ED. The main thing is unless you get blood work you don't really know if ok or not IMHO

Wrongun!

Top Bottom