Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"Anadrol Profile and suggested use" IM SHOCKED

ViperHMS said:
Ok I think we have gotten away from the point I was trying to make. This is not on a AAS driven board. Its a pure suppliment board that has a small chemical section. The suggestions are for newbies.

Yeah I agree that the whole your liver is going to explode on x and x, is blown out of proportion, but I dont think suggesting to a newbie that 200mg of anadrol is just your average doseages and to give it a whack.

Would it be acceptable to suggest DNP at 750mg ED for a beginner?

Umm, Bro, look at the banner.

"EliteFitness.Com-The Steroids and Bodybuilding Megasite"

You're right ,though. Telling an inexperienced user to use 200mg of anadrol is irresponsible and bad advice. Where have you seen someone on here suggest that? That's what I'd like to know.

dabuffguy said:

You're right ,though. Telling an inexperienced user to use 200mg of anadrol is irresponsible and bad advice. Where have you seen someone on here suggest that? That's what I'd like to know.

My bad, I realised you were referring to this other board, not ours. Scratch that post.

dabuffguy said:

That is what this profile I posted was saying on a board. To start with one and ramp up to 4, but not more than 4 cause thats bad.

dabuffguy said:
My bad, I realised you were referring to this other board, not ours. Scratch that post.

LMFAO, yeah I think i've been on EF long enuf to realize what its about. That was great. Good catch.

ViperHMS said:
LMFAO, yeah I think i've been on EF long enuf to realize what its about. That was great. Good catch.

LOL, for real. I though y ou had lost your mind for a secon. this is definitely an AAS information driven board. It's too late in the night, damnit.

Personally I prefer to limit my orals to 50mg Adrol/50mg Dbol ED. Anything over that gives me headaches.

Powerbuilder333 said:
Personally I prefer to limit my orals to 50mg Adrol/50mg Dbol ED. Anything over that gives me headaches.

Yeah I have had headaches with Dbol at 30mg, but with the anadrol I was fine at 50mg ED. Dbol headaches suck. Mine were almost a constant for days at a time. Now I hardly touch orals. I've learned to love pinning.

the_alcatraz said:
I've taken 4 x 50mg anadrols on my 6th week of anadrol to kickstart my cycle. Some people say 100mgs in more than enough, I haven't had any prbs with 150-200mgs of anadrol ed for 6 weeks.

I've also done dbols + winstrol on the same cycle.

Nothing 'shocking' about it.

Dude, D-bol and winny at the same time is so much fun lol.

it really depends on the duration and the blood plasma levels one is shooting to maintain.
Ive done as high as 250 mg daily for a few days to front load a cycle.

honestly after getting liver values done I think a weekend in vegas is far more toxic on the body..lol

Top Bottom