Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

"anabolic Brothers Please Help"

BALLYFREAK

I've asked just about everyone, friends, sources, mods, I've posted on other boards, and nothing????

Has anyone used or seen IP oral Masteron? If so, "please" tell me what you know, size, color, tab? capsule? Gains?

It's important guys, bump for some other mods or vets to see.

Thank You for you help.

Thanks for the info Serge,
But I cant believe no one has seen these, a well known source sells it, and I've seen it on a couple others sell lists. I purchased a large amount of these and they are not what everyone around here is used to seeing, they look nothing like the oral masteron everyone is used to, and my source just got pissed at me when I tried to get some better info on it. "No One" is going to take these until I find some legit info on these, including myself, and I have allot of money tied into them to just sit there.

BALLYFREAK said:
Thanks for the info Serge,
But I cant believe no one has seen these, a well known source sells it, and I've seen it on a couple others sell lists. I purchased a large amount of these and they are not what everyone around here is used to seeing, they look nothing like the oral masteron everyone is used to, and my source just got pissed at me when I tried to get some better info on it. "No One" is going to take these until I find some legit info on these, including myself, and I have allot of money tied into them to just sit there.

I dont see why you guys are so excited. All of his tabs are almost IDENTICAL. There are none in capsules or in different shapes. It all comes down to COLOR. If they are older stock they may be a different color than the current batch(s)
Why not email him for the auto responder or list and it will tell you what color they are?
Also I am a little confused. What type of "oral masteron: are the guys you know used to seeing? Its not like there is multiple brand of this stuff floating around or being made. Tell the guys to relax and maybe read this post or the entire thread.

Top Bottom