Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quitting Winny Mid Cycle...Plz Help

bw102

Hey everyone-

I have been on a cycle of winny ramping up from 20mg, to 40mg, to 60mg for the past 3 wks. I have been working out like a madman, and am honestly happy with where I am at now. I feel like AAS are not for me, and I kind of want to stop. I have had a few beers this week **(I know it is a bad idea)** but I went out on a few dates with a girl and she was having some so I did too. Nothing too serious. I am also taking Liv 52 but I am terrified of screwing myself up. I just think it'd be best if I just stop taking the winny right now.

I know there are those of you that want to just cringe at the fact, and some who just want to be jerks. So please, I just want honest responses. I am not trying to be a cause of probs here. Anways, as this was my first (and only) AAS experience, I feel its just not for me.

Is it safe to quit winny mid cycle like this? I would guess it would be ok to keep taking the Liv52 to help my liver out. I know there will be more beers in the future, so I am just assuming it would be the best decision for me.

If anyone has some suggestions I would love them. thank you

You are doing a Winny only cycle? Thats problem #1.

You obviously sound VERY VERY young or not very well educated on AAS use, so youre right AAS doesnt sound right for you at all. Go ahead and stop the Winny, nothing youve done up to this point has been done properly, so the sooner you quit the better. Jumping into any AAS without proper education, diet, training and the rest is a complete waste and the biggest problem with AAS use in most people.

Jump off the winny and start your PCT (u do have a PCT plan right?)

If you dont then OBVIOUSLY you shouldnt be touching ANY juice...

-Legacy

nah man I'm not young. I have the cycle planned out well. I just didn't predict any of this. anyway. what PCT do you recommend? I am taking liv52. haven't had any side effects.

Bro u should stop . But dont cut it off right away i would say lower ur dosage alil n cut it off for example u taking 40 mg up to today n u wanna stop i would lower 10 mg for the nexr 3 days n stop it. And if u have only done it for cpl weeks and winni only i wouldnt run pct unless u noticef somthing . Cuz u dont wanna play with ur hormones if u dont need it my first cycle was winnis only n never did pct n everything is fine after but if u do run longer cycle and inject then u need pct.

awesome. thanks alot man. yea, i am kind of the most worrying person alive. so it probably isnt a big deal in the long run and i have been taking good care of myself, but my health is impt to me

the damage of daily orals is 10 times worse then 1 night out drinking... live a little

Top Bottom