Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quitting steroids for good ?

guerreroman

I have been using steroids for 3 years since I was 25 years old. the cycles have averaged over a gram each and i've used tren up to 500mg a week. i've always cruised here and there over the past year. I don't like this life because i feel like i am abusing myself psychologically and i want to quit taking steroids. my hope is running pct and then having my HPTA take over from there, anybody have any advice or opinions on my situation?

you know you can always just stick to natural supplements, sarms and mild steroids right?

messing around with tren like that has really set you back. you literally have nowhere to go now which is why tren is something you use after great experience

theres no way to know or tell how you will bounce back... i would run a minimum 10 week pct but being on that long with that kind of abuse and more than likely you not having a clue what you are doing, im sure your bloodwork is a mess... so its hard to say

You don’t provide enough information. You say you always cruised here and there. This isn’t clear as to if you always cruised or if you were on cycle for a long time and here and there you were cruising .

I hope that 500 of tren was not part of what you referred to as a cruise.
You are young and I do not recommend cruising as stated above.
It sounds like you need a little bit of a break from it all, then decide if you want to cycle with a proper PCT. no one can make that decision for you. We can only provide you with experiences that we have encountered which may or may not apply to your physical and mental state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with stopping steroid use at all. I know people have a hard time believing it but you can still make gains without gear! Just be sure to run a comprehensive PCT to aide in your recovery. I recommend checking out the sticky on the Perfect PCT over at EVO.

Top Bottom