Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quitting steroids after 1 cycle?

LilianOK

I was having this debate with a buddy of mine and he was saying how you can run 1 cycle of steroids and then just quit cold turkey with no PCT and no nothing and everything would go back to normal. Neither one of us have used steroids so I am curious to hear what your opinions are on what he was saying. Have you ever heard of someone doing this?

You need to do PCT even if you plan to run 1 cycle. You can just do 1 cycle sure but have to go with 6-8 weeks pct to fully recover.

plenty of people do that all the time.. then they pay the price for it... you need to run a pct dude, thats not a debatable thing... there's plenty of things to debate but unless you are on trt, you absolutely run pct

I was having this debate with a buddy of mine and he was saying how you can run 1 cycle of steroids and then just quit cold turkey with no PCT and no nothing and everything would go back to normal. Neither one of us have used steroids so I am curious to hear what your opinions are on what he was saying. Have you ever heard of someone doing this?

It's not cold turkey. You're not getting high or drunk etc.

Top Bottom