Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quitting smoking side effects??????

N

ninesecz

Hey there everyone question for ya! I have beem smoking cigarettes a little bit 1/2 pack a day and three days ago me and my girl (smokes 1 pk a day) decided fuck this shit and quit!! we are chewing the gum. Does anyone get bad side effects?? dont know if it coinceidence or what seems like we both have real bad sweats and are stuffy and also have flu-lke symptoms If it was just me I would say it was the d-bol or trenbolone but we both hve the same exact effect anyone heard of this from stop smoking

the symptoms will only get worse and eventually you will fall into a coma start smoking immediately

JZ1276 said:
the symptoms will only get worse and eventually you will fall into a coma start smoking immediately
you know it is pieces of shit like you that make this board suck!! why be an asshole!! dickhead??

waaaa, waaaaa ... if this board sucks why are you posting on it? Maybe you and your girl actually have the flu go toa doctor.

JZ1276 said:
waaaa, waaaaa ... if this board sucks why are you posting on it? Maybe you and your girl actually have the flu go toa doctor.
you know maybe you are new member and are apiece of shit that is why you got flamed!! and i hope that is not you on your avatar you look lite shit!!

ninesecz said:
you know maybe you are new member and are apiece of shit that is why you got flamed!! and i hope that is not you on your avatar you look lite shit!!
lol.... To answer your question i smoked a pack a day for 8 years i quit about a year ago now. i never got any flu like symptoms but i did hack shit up every morning for about a month. i think it was all the tar breaking up in my lungs or somthing but i feel great now and can breath so much better. as for the sick feeling you guys might just be getting sick your immune system can wig out when you stop doing somthing that your body is used to. Keep up on your vits you should be ok :)... and relax bro there are alot of good peeps on the board along with all the punks... hope you feel better bro and good job on quiting that horrible habit...

Last edited:
no

he and his girl will descend deeply into a state of narcrosysosis. eventually leading to death. the newbie was almost right. start smoking, yes. but smoke crack instead. instant relief.

bomb please?

ninesecz said:
Hey there everyone question for ya! I have beem smoking cigarettes a little bit 1/2 pack a day and three days ago me and my girl (smokes 1 pk a day) decided fuck this shit and quit!! we are chewing the gum. Does anyone get bad side effects?? dont know if it coinceidence or what seems like we both have real bad sweats and are stuffy and also have flu-lke symptoms If it was just me I would say it was the d-bol or trenbolone but we both hve the same exact effect anyone heard of this from stop smoking

all joking aside I think it's awesome you quit. I congratulate you and forget the newbies busting your balls. Here is a link I found that shows you all the benefits and about halfway down the page you will see the withdrawl symptoms. Good luck bro, you will be so much better onn in the long run!

http://www.shs.unc.edu/library/articles/quitsmoking.html

From what i know it takes 2 weeks for the nicotine to leave your system and you stop being physically dependant on it.

Good luck in quiting bro

Top Bottom