Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quitting mid-cycle to prevent gyno

LewdTenant

If I am on a cycle of Test prop,winny,and fina and I start to get gyno symptoms, will stopping all AS usage and starting clomid therapy at 50mg/day prevent the gyno from developing further thanks? This should be safe since all the AS I'm using for my 6 week cycle are fast acting.

I know that usually one would continue with the cycle and start taking nalvadex instead,but I am doing a short 6 week cycle and want to know my options if gyno symptoms occur near the end of my cycle.

LewdTenant

What kind of gyno signs do you feel?
How much Prop are you doing?? I would reduce the Prop dosage and start Nolva ASAP. If the symptoms persist then keep tapering the prop.
Prop is fucked up cause it releases quickly so aromatization starts quickly as well.

e-man,

thanks for your reply. But my question was hypothetical. I thought one advantage of Test Prop was since it was fast acting, you could just drop it and end your cycle,start clomid and not have to worry about gyno

But what if the gyno is from the fina...Then you are screwed because like Deca, it is progesterone not estogen that is causing the problem. Nothing much works to stop it???

Just a "Hypothetical" though... :eek:
Jay ;)

Well, I have winny in there to help combat progesteronic gyno.

But I really meant dropping everything.stopping the cycle and starting clomid

I'm thinking of doing

weeks 1-6 50mg/day fina
weeks 1-6 50mg/day winny
weeks 1-6 50mg/day test Prop

may do 50mg/day clomid for the whole cycle,but I'm currently researching that idea

Top Bottom