Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quitting Cigarettes

sirperry1

If you smoke -- Quit - I smoked for 17 years and got prescribed wellbutrin. This stuff is awesome!! Believe me I tried eveything. Smoking definatly affected my work outs and couldn't help your gains.

Waterboy

I agree about it being easier if your not around people who smoke. I quit six months ago This past weekend i went out for some fun. Decided to take the weekend off from training and work But ended up in some bars and pool halls even went bowling at 230am.. anyway. Everywhere smokers hang out... I succeeded in not smoking myself-- but this morning when i woke up my lungs and throat hurt... Never thought too much about second hand smoke but fuck... It effected me!

I quit smoking and dipping without help. I smoked for 12 years and dipped for about 6. One day I just woke up looked at my self in the mirror and said, "What a fucking piece of shit you are!" I used to have to get up in the morning and run to the store to buy smokes before I could do anything else. I finally came to the realization that inside my head was a mind, and that it belonged to me - not some chemical. I made a commitment to myself that if I couldn't beat a nicotine addiction, that I was a complete waste of life - a total piece of shit not worth pissing on.
Once you break it down to the elemental level and really do some soul searching you will have a solid foundation to stop. It disgusts me so much now that if I ever went back to smoking or dipping - i'd just shoot myself in the head. After all if your mind is not strong enough to beat nicotine, does your mind really deserve to live? Anybody who really wants to quit smoking can shoot me an email and I will give them some tips that worked for me.
Getting through the first week or two is the hard part.

Flaming Heterosexual said:
Congratulations dude, really.:fro:
I shit u not ....;) its been 6 months ...ofcorse if i didnt go to prison it would have been a year but u know prison is a stress full place lol

Top Bottom