Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quitting after juicing from age 19 to 26.

BEEFCAKEZ

Long story short:

Started taking antidepressants at age 19 for life-numbing depression/social anxiety, and started jucing just a few months later. I stayed on with no regard for my future or TRT. Diet has been god/bad on and off, but workout has been consistent. My exaggerated partylife reached a high around 2 years ago, and now it's just in rare occacions.

I have done both mild and heavy cycles, and have been more on than off. Especially in the last few years. It started off with a simple test cycle in the beginning, to taking 800 mg test / 750 mg tren around 2 years ago. The last couple of years I have stuck mostly to low doses like 250 mg test and 400 mg masteron, maybe with 50 mg/day winstrol or anavar. And then cruising on test in between.

Recently I have realised that I might have ADHD, and after consulting with a doctor it was a yes. I went off the antidepressants 2 months ago, and doing quite well. This led me to think about getting off the juice, so here I am. I have tried to get off before, but have stooped into bad depression, insecurity and self conciousness. But PCT / restart hasn't really ever been good enough.

So here is my temporary plan, open for complete change and input.

Last shot - 3 weeks after: HCG 500 UI 2x/wk (possibly HMG?)
Week 3-4: Nothing
First day of week 4: Triptorelin 1x 200 mcg
Week 4-...: Clomid 50mg/day + 2-3 other pct remedies (suggestions?)

I am not looking for lectures, I am looking for solutions. Real help that actually works / might work. Any ideas are welcome, thank you! :)

Stats: 26 yo, 6'1", 220 lbs, approx 12% bodyfat.

if you have been on roids from 19 for that long, plus abusing anti depressants and other drugs/alcohol then a 4 week pct isn't going to help you... just being real with you

there is a small chance you will ever recover, but it doesn't look good. I have studied hundreds of blood work from guys over the years, you should see my inbox how many people message me. so I have a very good sense of who has a chance to recover and who doesn't. I have a fantastic PCT protocol in my signature so I could easily tell you to go on that and all will be back to normal.. but it would be wishful thinking. I can tell you right now in my extensive experience that when you hop on gear under 22-23 years old that the chances of recovering your HPTA are near 0%. the reason is you are interfering with your pituitary glands to where you are causing permanent damage, while your hormones are going through major changes. now someone who runs 1 or 2 short cycles when they are young is very different, but from what you wrote you pretty much stayed on for many years straight + took other testosterone killing drugs too

either you will need a very long and extensive PCT.. I am talking 3-4 months worth. or you will need TRT for life. anyone who honestly tells you that a 4 week nolva/clomid pct will do anything for you is simply lying and/or badly misinformed. those drugs may TEMPORARILY boost your LH and T levels and hcg will cause a rise in T and estrogen, but I promise you that when you stop taking them you will crash right back down to earth

if you have been on roids from 19 for that long, plus abusing anti depressants and other drugs/alcohol then a 4 week pct isn't going to help you... just being real with you

there is a small chance you will ever recover, but it doesn't look good. I have studied hundreds of blood work from guys over the years, you should see my inbox how many people message me. so I have a very good sense of who has a chance to recover and who doesn't. I have a fantastic PCT protocol in my signature so I could easily tell you to go on that and all will be back to normal.. but it would be wishful thinking. I can tell you right now in my extensive experience that when you hop on gear under 22-23 years old that the chances of recovering your HPTA are near 0%. the reason is you are interfering with your pituitary glands to where you are causing permanent damage, while your hormones are going through major changes. now someone who runs 1 or 2 short cycles when they are young is very different, but from what you wrote you pretty much stayed on for many years straight + took other testosterone killing drugs too

either you will need a very long and extensive PCT.. I am talking 3-4 months worth. or you will need TRT for life. anyone who honestly tells you that a 4 week nolva/clomid pct will do anything for you is simply lying and/or badly misinformed. those drugs may TEMPORARILY boost your LH and T levels and hcg will cause a rise in T and estrogen, but I promise you that when you stop taking them you will crash right back down to earth

100%. I agree with this completely. HCG does more harm then good.

You are going to need a VERY good PCT protocol if you have any hopes of your natural testosterone production returning. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol: The Perfect Post Cycle Therapy (PCT) - Evolutionary.org

3-4 weeks after the PCT get blood work done. If you testosterone levels are severely low, you are most likely going to need TRT.

Agree with Muskate here...perfect pct will give you the best chance at recovery. Saying that, I still believe it is a small chance. More than likely you will be on trt. After the perfect pct, wait 4 weeks and get blood work. Then make your decision on trt.

Top Bottom