Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Quick Nolvadex question

lrg&inCHARGE

Yah sorry to be askin another one of these questions but when I do searches on Nolvadex it comes up with 50 different posts that have nothing to do with what I'm wondering.

I haven't used test for years but when I did i got slightly sensitive nipples but nothing hard even after I was done. Now I was wondering if I'm on GH, t3, and winstrol, nothing that can cause gyno then will taking nolvadex help me take down some of the extra fat in the breast tissue area? Also, will taking nolvadex have any adverse effects on the things that I'm taking and/or on my overall health or does it just block estrogen in the breast tissue area and that's all. I heard it can lower IGF-1 levels?

Save the nolvadex for PCT it will help you keep your gains by increasing your natural test production.
Also be careful about running T-3 with HGH because both shut down your thyroid.

This isn't making any sense to me, does GH lower my natural test production? I wasn't aware of this, I was more going on the threads I've read on people with very minimal gyno using nolvadex at any time, not just durring and post cycles to get rid of fatty breast tissue, just seeing if it would help me out even though I haven't used test in years or anything that raises estrogen levels.

HGH can lower your thyroid production so that's the reason you take t3 to keep your thyroid pumpin, it can shut down your thyroid if not taking properly but GH can't shut it down on it's own.

I'm not sure where your getting this info from or if your just adding numbers onto your posts lol but I would appreciate some answers from vets to the actual questions I asked above thanks!

ippon1 said:
Save the nolvadex for PCT it will help you keep your gains by increasing your natural test production.
Also be careful about running T-3 with HGH because both shut down your thyroid.

No, GH may slow down your thyroid but not T3. T3 is cycled with GH in some cases because of this.

I haven't used test for years but when I did i got slightly sensitive nipples but nothing hard even after I was done. Now I was wondering if I'm on GH, t3, and winstrol, nothing that can cause gyno then will taking nolvadex help me take down some of the extra fat in the breast tissue area? Also, will taking nolvadex have any adverse effects on the things that I'm taking and/or on my overall health

all i'm wondering..

No, but letrozole might do the trick.

Nolvadex isn't known for having adverse effects on the things you are currently taking or your overall health.

I know that I don't need it with what I'm taking, I'm just wondering if it'll have any adverse reactions with what I'm taking, and/or any positive reactions with extra fatty tissue in that area from previous test intake, years ago. If it will help with fatty tissue then should I wait until after my GH is finished? and whats a sufficient dose for what I'm looking for?

lrg&inCHARGE said:
I know that I don't need it with what I'm taking, I'm just wondering if it'll have any adverse reactions with what I'm taking, and/or any positive reactions with extra fatty tissue in that area from previous test intake, years ago. If it will help with fatty tissue then should I wait until after my GH is finished? and whats a sufficient dose for what I'm looking for?

If you still have some gyno it may reduce, but if you don't have it then don't bother.

Top Bottom