Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question about estrogen suicide inhibitor

d3c9685

Ran a blind test cycle like an idiot a few years back and received the beginning signs to being gyno prone, the tingling and slight puffiness, but not enough for surgery, did some research and started a new cycle recently.

Running Arimidex (Anastrozole) EOD along side of Test/Winny, Going on week four and I don't know if it is my mind playing games with me but I am feeling the tingling again. Don't know if I should try something like to completely kill it off.

:confused:

You might need to use letro to get rid off it completely. Check out our anti-gyno protocol article for further information.

if you are estrogen prone, yes, you should be using aromasin...

you should have done pre cycle bloodwork and you should be doing mid and post cycle as well...thats the ONLY way to truly know if there are any issues whatsoever and also to what extent they may be

Ran a blind test cycle like an idiot a few years back and received the beginning signs to being gyno prone, the tingling and slight puffiness, but not enough for surgery, did some research and started a new cycle recently.

Running Arimidex (Anastrozole) EOD along side of Test/Winny, Going on week four and I don't know if it is my mind playing games with me but I am feeling the tingling again. Don't know if I should try something like to completely kill it off.

:confused:

Get bloodwork done. No need to guess. Then you will know for sure. Why make yourself paranoid.. The best thing to do. You are alread 4 weeks in. Get er done

You might need to use letro to get rid off it completely. Check out our anti-gyno protocol article for further information.

This and Dylan's suggestion of a blood test will help too.

Top Bottom