Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

quick question about the addictive side of AS

the_tick

quick question guys. how many people do you know of have taken roids and then stopped for no real reason. i'm just wondering b/c i'm considering my first cycle (tren/winny) and am wondering how addictive AS really are. the last thing i need is to be sitting around and feelin like a heap of crap when i'm not on AS. thanks for any input guys.

Not addictive at all

AS are not addictive physically-you will not suffer withdrawal symptons when you stop. Psychologically addicting..well a great number of things are. As we age, our hormone levels drop. In order to maintain optimal levels, it is necessary to think long-term when supplementing with AS.

I origionally thought I would only do one cycle but I am already planning ahead of many more. A lot of people say they feel like crap when off but I never had that problem, I just felt better when on LOL Then can be addicting to some people as most feel great when on them and love the new growth they have.

M18

once you do one cycle, you will always be thinking about them and doing them. Nobody I ever knew did "just one cycle".

After one cycle you can't just stop. Next thing you know you are planning out your next 4 or 5 cycles. If you were afraid of injections before you started, you will eventually start to look forward to injection days.

If you were afraid of injections before you started, you will eventually start to look forward to injection days.
Oh yeah, better than sex.
I only wanted to do 2-3 cycles. Well just did my fourth, have enough gear for the fifth and a half for the sixth, fill your cup, or drawer, when you can. Thinking about GH in a couple years. Psychological, could be addictive. Addictive like crack, hell no. But it is like a way of life, plan cycle, diet, training, fit in work, school, and maybe a little social if time.

Top Bottom