Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick question

Cdw44

Age 23 510 210

Planning a cycle in a few months of test e and tren e.. I just ran this cycle a few months ago with amazing results and i loved it.. This time I wanna jump start it and I was thinking about just starting it with helladrol or dieselbolan since I can't get beast what do you guess think??

Just in case you guys wanted it pinning twice a week
1-12 test e at 500mg week
1-10 tren e at 400mg week

On cycle support N2gaurd, forma, hcgen I also have caber and prami.. I will also be picking up armidex

Pct
Post cycle, unleashed, clomid!! I am also going to pick up some bridge!

What i have seen most recommend here with forma is to either run it during pct or to stsrt it the last four weeks of the cycle and continue it through pct. That way it acts as an additional avenue of recovery.

Sent from my Desire HD using EliteFitness

If you want raw mass and a serious start in gains choose the Dieselbolan buddy as your kicker you will be an absolete beast with this cycle.
if you want a milder leaner starter than choose helladrol your still get your strength increase but the gains will not be as vast as the diesel however there will be no bloat compared to the diesel, up to you really.

I would run aromasin or adex on cycle as your Ai and save the forma for your pct, however forma is an excellent product and can be used on cycle also..

Id run your pct like this bro.
1-4 clomid 25/25/25/25
1-4 unleashed post cycle
1-6 Daa 3gs a day
1-6 forma-stanzol
6+ bridge

if you want raw mass and a serious start in gains choose the dieselbolan buddy as your kicker you will be an absolete beast with this cycle.
If you want a milder leaner starter than choose helladrol your still get your strength increase but the gains will not be as vast as the diesel however there will be no bloat compared to the diesel, up to you really.

I would run aromasin or adex on cycle as your ai and save the forma for your pct, however forma is an excellent product and can be used on cycle also..

Id run your pct like this bro.
1-4 clomid 25/25/25/25
1-4 unleashed post cycle
1-6 daa 3gs a day
1-6 forma-stanzol
6+ bridge

+1

~ez

My body fat is around 12 percent. I honestly don't want to add anything else other then the tren and test. I was kinda thinking about tren only.. But I wanna wait on the mast for now

To gain lean muscle.. I want to bulk but I don't want to be bigger just because of bloat.. So honestly looking to gain about 5 pounds of lean muscle!!!

you can control bloat with the usse of an Ai buddy if you want lean gains id advise you go for the helladrol and it sounds much more your thing.
5lbs ? if this is what you want than run a helladrol cycle and forget the test/tren etc, just run helladrol on its own. id expect you to gain alot more than 5lbs with the test and tren combo

Top Bottom