Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick introduction w/stats

sean501

Plat Hero
Platinum
Hi guys, first time post here...

Just wanted to write a brief introduction before posting on the forum so people know my aims/goals/history/stats before I ask for any advice.

Sex: Male
Weight: 84kg
Height: 188cm
BF%: 10% approx

I've been training seriously for the past 8 years, after having a background in football/soccer (I'm from the UK). My training now consists of between 7-9 workouts a week, 70% CrossFit and 30% bodybuilding style workouts. I compete locally in CF events but am mostly concerned with adding some size over the next 12 months. I have stuck with CF as my main form of training as I enjoy it. A lot of my friends train at the same CF gym and I find the bodybuilding workouts I do quite boring, although I'm looking at doing a 50/50 split for the net year to try and pack on some size.

My diet is 90% clean and I seem to maintain a steady weight of 84kg on 3500cals a day. Eating 3500cals clean everyday can get pretty tough. I supplement with protein shakes, BCAA's, Omega 3s and caffine for pre-workout.

I have been researching the possibility of running a first time TEST ONLY cycle for a while now and this is how I came across Dylan Gemelli's YouTube channel (absolute gold by the way), which in turn led me here. Like I said I'm 38yrs old, have a wife and 6yr old little girl so the prospect of injecting or having any of the 'gear' needed in the house is a little concerning. I've been tempted with oral only cycles a few time for this reason, but I know I won't get the most out of it and will end up wasting time and money due to the suppression. I've also looked into Sarms but they seem VERY expensive! I'm not looking to spend 4 figures for one bulking/recomp cycle.

Anyway, any advise would be great or I hope this served as a little introduction.

Dylan, keep up the great work. Your information through your YouTube channel and on the forums is fantastic.

If you would like to try out sarms I can arrange you a discount code for our sponsor's (sarms1) web store.

hey brother... sarms would be an excellent option for you to go with... i am one that never recommends oral only cycles so im glad you are shying away from that... i have a 20%off coupon i'll send you to use at esarms.com

here's the layout i would go with...

1-12 lgd-4033 (ANABOLICUM) 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks for taking the time to reply guys, appreciate it.

I'm thinking that a Sarms cycle could be the way to go given my situation. Thanks for laying out a 12 week cycle Dylan, looks ideal. If I can get that stack for around $750 then it could be viable.

What diet adjustments do you guys make while on a bulking/recomp sarms cycle? Continue to stay in a calorie surplus?

As for workouts per week, I tend to vary them from between 6-9 but a combination of low intensity cardio, HIIT and tempo bodybuilder style lifting sessions focusing on compound lifts with some accessory work thrown in. I know deep down that because I structure the main bulk of my training around the CrossFit methodology that I end up doing too much cardio, but it's the mode of training I enjoy the most and hard to taper that down.

hey brother... sarms would be an excellent option for you to go with... i am one that never recommends oral only cycles so im glad you are shying away from that... i have a 20%off coupon i'll send you to use at esarms.com

1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later

Mini Pct 13-16

GW-501516 20 mg day
Great layout right here from Dylan

Thanks Steve, think I’m going to go with a LGD + S4 stack as Dylan suggested. Although I am curious on the endurance that comes with GW, being from a CF background. Comes down to lack of cash flow at the moment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mini Pct 13-16

GW-501516 20 mg day

Thanks Dylan. Would you recommend blood work before/during/post this kind of sarms cycle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom