Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick: Is it dangerous to...?

kid

Is it dangerous to take two needles and one amp on the plain with me during my vacation? I put them in my big suitcase? Does this sound ok or is it too much of a risk?

I put the two needles in with my daily planner and the amp in with my discman. Is this too much of a risk or am i ok because it is such a small amount??

the needle are all you have to worry about and I don't know if the metal detector will even pick up the small of an amount of metal. The amp I woudl keep on you ( in your pants) cause it is the only real illegal thing on you and it will not be able to be detcted by detectors I would hide the needles in like a cell phone case or wear a hat and tape them inside the sweat band on the inside. they will ask you to take off you hat so they can see that you are not concealing anything under it if you set off the alarms when you walk through.just make sure you have them to wear they wil not come out of the band. Cause i don't know if putting them down your pants is a very sanitary thing to do just put the needles there(in the hat) and the actual plunger and cylinder you can keep them on you inside your pants some where cause they are not metal.
Lata BoomBoom

take whatever you like .... if you leaving america and going to another country you have nothing to worry about , there is nothing here that customs is worried about you bringing over seas, and they have much bigger things to do than look for needles and shit like that. put them in a suitcase and youll be just fine.

Top Bottom