Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Clarification on Clen and the Clearing of the Beta2 Receptors

doubles1

Hey everyone,

I have done plenty of ECA cycles over the past couple years and in a couple weeks I am planning on my first Clen stack. I have dosing and cycle set-up properly.

Here is my quesiton. I wanted to clear the Beta2 receptors and bought the Benadryl Maximum Strength Severe Allergy & Sinus Headache. Is this the correct product?
It contains
Acetaminophen 325mg
Diphendramine HCL 25mg
Phenylephrine 5 mg

Now my question is this...I have been off the ECA for 2 weeks and dont plan on starting the clen for another 4 or so. But I have not gotten completely off caffeeine. On my morning runs I've been taking 200mg before hand.

Does caffeine affect the beta2? should we be cycling off the caffeeine too? how many days would one recommend?

Thanks for any insight.

The active ingredient u r looking for is the Diphendramine HCL. Take 50-100mg everynight before bed during every third week. I dont recommend taking any caffeine while tapering up with clen. it could amplify sides and then u truly dont know what dose to stop at as your limit.

it is a good question about the beta-2 and caffeine. those that are on beta blocking medicines (stop the adrenaline effect more or less) for various conditions are told to not take or limit their intake of caffeine because it will interefere with the beta blocking capabilities.

doubles1 said:
Hey everyone,

I have done plenty of ECA cycles over the past couple years and in a couple weeks I am planning on my first Clen stack. I have dosing and cycle set-up properly.

Here is my quesiton. I wanted to clear the Beta2 receptors and bought the Benadryl Maximum Strength Severe Allergy & Sinus Headache. Is this the correct product?
It contains
Acetaminophen 325mg
Diphendramine HCL 25mg
Phenylephrine 5 mg

Now my question is this...I have been off the ECA for 2 weeks and dont plan on starting the clen for another 4 or so. But I have not gotten completely off caffeeine. On my morning runs I've been taking 200mg before hand.

Does caffeine affect the beta2? should we be cycling off the caffeeine too? how many days would one recommend?

Thanks for any insight.

i wasnt saying i was gonna taper up ...

alls i was saying is say if im on caffeine now and then the following week i switch to clen is it acceptable to do this or should i be clean from all things for 1-2 weeks or more??

Whats best

That stuff's got tylenol and other stuff in it. Do yourself and your liver a favor - just get the regular generic Benadryl. All you want is the diphendramine.

doubles1 said:
i wasnt saying i was gonna taper up ... well u should taper up clen no matter what u were trying to say. u made no mention of just taking caffeine alone prior to starting clen. u only asked about the interaction of the beta receptors and caffeine and that u wouldnt start clen for 4 more weeks. u never said u wouldnt still continue to take it while on clen. sorry about the confusion.

alls i was saying is say if im on caffeine now and then the following week i switch to clen is it acceptable to do this or should i be clean from all things for 1-2 weeks or more?? i would be clean from the caffeine for a couple days b4 u start.

Whats best

^^^^^^

Top Bottom