Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Anadrol Vacation Cycle

ipod700

Going on vacation is about 6 weeks and I'm looking to run a quick cycle before I go. I have been working out for about 15 years, 36 5'9 175LBS 12%BF. I have ran one cycle of sust250 about 3 years ago. I was doing some research and was looking to run a anadrol 50mg ED for 4 weeks cycle. I'm not looking for great gains, but some good ones. I have clomid and nolvadex for PCT.

I was just wonder if a anadrol 50mg ED for 4 weeks would give me good results?

yes it will but keep in mind it can also result in complications. anadrol has a lot of sides and even though it is a DHT it also binds to estrogen receptors.

i wouldn't run it on the fly like this without having used it in the past to see how you do with it.. last thing you want is to go on vacation looking like a bloated fish or getting gyno

A 4 week anadrol only cycle isn't going to give much in the way of keepable gains. You will blow up on cycle but most of it will just be water.

I would do a quick cardarine only cycle before your trip. The nice thing about cardarine is that it isn't a hormone or a stimulant so no PCT is needed afterwards.

Cardarine is the single best supplement you can take for fat loss -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

It'll make you nice and lean for your vacation so you look great at the beach with your shirt off.

I wouldn't risk it. What if you run into side effects or feel shitty on PCT. I wouldn't want to ruin a vacation just to add a couple pounds that you would likely lose anyways after the cycle.

I'd say no, and that there are much better options out there.

I'd love Anadrol, use it pretty much every cycle. But it's biggest downside is how anabolic it is. It is going to add muscle of course.. but also extreme muscle fullness and some water. Once you come off of it, it will be nearly impossible for your body to hold on to what you gained. The muscle fullness and water will disappear, and then so will some of the muscle. 4 weeks isn't long enough for your body to adapt to the sudden change, so it will then return back to normal when you come off. That is why you see people cycle for 12 weeks or so.

Top Bottom