Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick 8 week bulk

HonestAbe

First I have to say I lost my best friend and gym buddy suddenly 2 months ago. Thor I wish you were still here guiding me bro. So I need your help guys. Normally I had a second opinion but now you're my second opinion.
I've run a few cycles before so I'm not new to this but I've never stacked Deca and Test E before. I've ran a few bottles of Test E stacked with Winny but I'm looking to shake it up.
I've got 8 weeks before I'm headed south
5'11
183 lbs
16%
Working out 6 days a week.
Eatting healthy and doing the 28 day meal challenge from men's health ( done it before it rocks )
Lay out my plan and I'll follow it to a T.
Thanks Guys
>H.A.

Yea man, sorry for your loss. As for the cycle Honestly it isn't a good idea. Test E and Deca are both long esters so running them 8 weeks isn't going to be long enough. Also, you are at 16% body fat and those compounds are likely to make you retain water. I would probably either run SARMs or just run a low dose of Test P. You could stack a dry oral like anavar or tbol too.

As @masonicbodbuilder said - test and deca for 8 weeks really doesn't make much sense. They have long esters so you will want to run them at least 10-12 weeks.

I would do an 8 week recomp. With your diet and training on point, you can totally transform your body in just 8 weeks.

Bulking at 16% body fat really isn't a good idea. Your muscle insulin sensitivity is going to be really poor.

SARMS would be an awesome thing to use during your 8 week recomp. Look into the SARMS triple stack -> https://www.evolutionary.org/the-SARMS-triple-stack-protocol

Top Bottom