Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for upcoming EQ Cycle

mfinmonster

I'm 24, on TRT, and am planning an upcoming EQ Blast for my first cycle.

I'm thinking 450mg EQ per week with 100 mg of testosterone cypionate per week.

My TRT dose is 200mg, and on that my hair thinned out a bit. I take nioxin, which helps a shit ton, and haven't had issues since. However, upon attempting to run Super DMZ 2.0 on top of that, I experienced significant shedding week 3 of the 4 weeks and stopped. Now DMZ is a very androgenic compound so this may be a worst case scenario type of thing.

My thoughts are to drop my TRT dose just to maintain libido, and blast more of the less androgenic EQ. This way I'm left with some back up Testosterone after the cycle.

I am currently 212 and am hoping to run this cycle until I hit about 225.

My questions

Any thoughts on how bad hair will be effected?
How often should I pin the EQ? Once or twice per week?
Is my test dose too low? Or reasonable for reasons stated?
Has anyone run something similar? How'd it go?
Thoughts on Adex Dosing?
Will this dose affect appetite?

Any and all feedback is appreciated, thanks.

Because it doesn't make since... you need to run the test at 500 and the eq at 750 to put decent size on that you are looking for.... 100mg is way too low

Because it doesn't make since... you need to run the test at 500 and the eq at 750 to put decent size on that you are looking for.... 100mg is way too low

Thank you for the response. Well, I don't believe 750 mg's is a good dose for a first cycle, and as for the testosterone, I may just leave my trt dosage alone as my base. It says you're a pro bodybuilder, so of course those dosages would be appropriate for someone like you.

As for me, it being my first cycle, I don't see why I would need so much. I've read accounts of guys using their trt dosages with a middle of the road dose for EQ.

I don't have massive expectations for the cycle at that dose. I'm technically 215 and am only looking to put on about 8-10 pounds.

Would something like 200 mg of test and 600 mg of EQ make more sense? I don't see why 500 mg of test is needed in every cycle, especially since it causes increased shedding for me. 500mg of test would be a cycle in and of itself, let alone 750 mg of EQ on top.

Also, I'm considering using anavar as a kickstart for the first 4-6 weeks, any thoughts?

He is right the eq needs to be run high to really do anything. the eq will likely elevate your rbc as well and that could really mess with your trt program. Not worth it in my opinion

I ran eq solo before at 500wk w good results some people can make Miricles with low doses,, now I do believe you can add 10lbs of lean muscle w eq, but you will need to run it @600 for 16 wks needless to say diet and training has to be on point. Keep you trt doses of test but it's a sad fact you are trt at 24 super young in my opinion,, good luck

I ran eq solo before at 500wk w good results some people can make Miricles with low doses,, now I do believe you can add 10lbs of lean muscle w eq, but you will need to run it @600 for 16 wks needless to say diet and training has to be on point. Keep you trt doses of test but it's a sad fact you are trt at 24 super young in my opinion,, good luck

Solo? Did you have test as a base?

Solo? Did you have test as a base?

no just EQ nothing else. it was a great cycle put on lean mass while hardening my muscles,i was able to keep most of it while off.. i would recommend it to a beginner or someone that want to avoid any DHT conversion. EQ is very mild and effective aas.. if someone is not planning on becoming a bodybuilder and is more of a recreational "gym rat" its great option

I would question the legitimacy of your Eq then. Any androgens added to your system will cause suppression and not running test as a base would leave you with low testosterone and all the symptoms. My bet would be your EW was test. Test only is the best beginner cycle

I would question the legitimacy of your Eq then. Any androgens added to your system will cause suppression and not running test as a base would leave you with low testosterone and all the symptoms. My bet would be your EW was test. Test only is the best beginner cycle

Bro this is a cycle I ran when. you either got human grade or vet grade, ug labs wasn't around then so i know it's was real eq, not all cycles have to have a test base (research) there is s few,

---Test only as first cycle
---Test as a base in all your cycles
they are the best approach for bodybuilding purpose NOT for every approach
I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest here but we are going to have to agree to disagree,, thanks for your input

Top Bottom