Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions for upcoming EQ Cycle

Bro this is a cycle I ran when. you either got human grade or vet grade, ug labs wasn't around then so i know it's was real eq, not all cycles have to have a test base (research) there is s few,

---Test only as first cycle
---Test as a base in all your cycles
they are the best approach for bodybuilding purpose NOT for every approach
I'm not gonna get into a pissing contest here but we are going to have to agree to disagree,, thanks for your input

There are exceptions to everything bro and no I am never interested in a pissing match. If it works for you great. Lol it's never a problem agreeing to disagree

I've actually decided to scrap the EQ due to it's long acting nature and would likely screw with my TRT too much. Also, I'm inclined to have anxiety, i've controlled it about 80% in recent months, and I hear stories about how EQ and can cause a lot of issues in that arena and am hesitant to go down that road. For anyone who's ever experienced a panic attack, it's far from a manageable side effect.

So I'm back to square one. I would like to run a blast of some sort, but I'm still not sure what. I'm considering Testosterone at 400, but my hair may be effected more so than with other compounds.

I'm also considering anavar at a lower dose with a bulking diet (which I'm basically on for life). My only concern with that is, I'm very vascular and have low body fat as it is. I have the "anatomy chart" look. Veins present in my arms without a pump, veins in the chest and shoulders with a pump, even in my calves etc. I'm fearful that Anavar, although it would be considered a bulk, would strip me of even more fat and put me at a freakishly low level of body fat. I don't want to be any more lean than I already am now, just increased muscle mass.

I'm also considering NPP at 100 mg MWF, or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

I've actually decided to scrap the EQ due to it's long acting nature and would likely screw with my TRT too much. Also, I'm inclined to have anxiety, i've controlled it about 80% in recent months, and I hear stories about how EQ and can cause a lot of issues in that arena and am hesitant to go down that road. For anyone who's ever experienced a panic attack, it's far from a manageable side effect.

So I'm back to square one. I would like to run a blast of some sort, but I'm still not sure what. I'm considering Testosterone at 400, but my hair may be effected more so than with other compounds.

I'm also considering anavar at a lower dose with a bulking diet (which I'm basically on for life). My only concern with that is, I'm very vascular and have low body fat as it is. I have the "anatomy chart" look. Veins present in my arms without a pump, veins in the chest and shoulders with a pump, even in my calves etc. I'm fearful that Anavar, although it would be considered a bulk, would strip me of even more fat and put me at a freakishly low level of body fat. I don't want to be any more lean than I already am now, just increased muscle mass.

I'm also considering NPP at 100 mg MWF, or something along those lines.

Thoughts?

Just remember to donate blood to keep hematocrit down. You could blast with extra test or npp would be fun. It's gets out of your system fast as well

Just remember to donate blood to keep hematocrit down. You could blast with extra test or npp would be fun. It's gets out of your system fast as well

I think NPP would be my best bet as it's faster acting, I could keep the cycle shorter, and is also mild on the hair. Do you or anyone suggest I use prami/dostinex to combat the prolactin sides?

I've always been curious to use it, as I'm only able to nut about once a day, and would like to change that.

Also, at 100 mg M, W, F, what kind of gains would we be looking at? Say, for an eight week cycle?

Or does anyone suggest an alternate dosage/protocol?

I think NPP would be my best bet as it's faster acting, I could keep the cycle shorter, and is also mild on the hair. Do you or anyone suggest I use prami/dostinex to combat the prolactin sides?

I've always been curious to use it, as I'm only able to nut about once a day, and would like to change that.

Also, at 100 mg M, W, F, what kind of gains would we be looking at? Say, for an eight week cycle?

Or does anyone suggest an alternate dosage/protocol?

Caber .5 mg 2x ew

Top Bottom