Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions regarding tested athletes

Zolty8

Hello everyone, first post here. I am an ice hockey player that is subject to no notice drug testing and WADA guidelines. I was doing some research into what I can do during the off season to get an edge going into next year and came across SARMS. Now I've searched around trying to find out if they are in fact still undetectable but the most recent posts I have come across have been from 2010. Does anyone have any insight on whether they are currently able to test for SARMS? Also I have some ephedrine HCL 8mg tabs, would taking one or two pre game show up as positive if I were tested? The threshold for ephedrine in the urine is <10mcg/ml.

Stats if anyone is interested: 21 years old, 6'2" 205lbs been training off and on (injuries) for about 5 years now. I am thinking of taking the SARMS in season and doing a cycle or two in the off season, hoping to make the jump from junior to pro in Europe next year so I'm not sure what the testing or policy will be like over there.

Thank you all in advance.

Nice to see another puck player on the forum ;) but honestly man, I thought chemicals would help me jump from level too level but it ended up putting too much mass on my frame and slowed me down. Especially at 205, you can hold your own at any level of the game. I wouldn't use anything during the (season) to risky.. But during the off season run test-drol-EQ right after the season is done

It'll put a solid 15lbs of muscle and 10 more of water.. Which is very useful during the season when your weight drops from skating so often.

There are no current testing methods for SARMS, and they do not show up on any test for PEDs
I am not sure if that is correct. This is from Wikipedia...

Concerns were raised prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympics that GW-501516 could be used by athletes as a performance enhancing drug which was not currently controlled by regulations or detected by standard tests. One of the main researchers from the study on enhanced endurance consequently developed a urine test to detect the drug, and made it available to the International Olympic Committee.[16]

you can look up the list of tested substances on the WADA website, that is current with your sport. I would think it isn't tested for.....but okay above he says GW but doesn't say ostarine or S4.....my thoughts about s4 is that the suppression that is causes, even though very slight....might be enough to cause a change in the Test to Epi test ratio and give a positive test.

try looking up detection times for these as well. they could be fairly short timing.
the epedrine will cause a positive test, but they usually only do that for a day or two. So depending on liquid intake, you could take them for games or something to gain an edge and probably not fail a test as long as it wasn't right after the game. but that is playing with fire. HGH would not come up on the test, so i would say that is your best bet along with IGF or any other peptides.

I also would say that you should pay attention and mark the dates of when testings occur. whether you think it is random or not, most likely there is some sort of schedule involved. do they only test you at the rink? if so, be drinking excessive water before and after you have the game so that your pee can be diluted and can cause a retest at a later time.

I am not sure if that is correct. This is from Wikipedia...

Concerns were raised prior to the 2008 Beijing Olympics that GW-501516 could be used by athletes as a performance enhancing drug which was not currently controlled by regulations or detected by standard tests. One of the main researchers from the study on enhanced endurance consequently developed a urine test to detect the drug, and made it available to the International Olympic Committee.[16]

GW is not a Sarm. It is sold by Sarm companies but the statement I made about not showing up was regarding SARMS and not GW

@anotech right now in 205 and around 15-18% bf, I really have no idea, probably finish the season at a about 190-195 ish. I'm not looking to put on a bunch of size in the offseason just trim down to about 195 or so at 10-12% bf. As for the off season cycle I was considering EQ as it has exactly what I want from a cycle but with the detection time being 4-5 months that just won't work. I was thinking of doing some test prop and anavar but I really don't have a source anymore, Guy moved to another province. My off season will be about 20 weeks so I was thinking I'd cut to 6 weeks then stack helladrol and katanadrol for six and bulk like crazy to put on 10 or so pounds then cut for the last 4-6 after pct and whatnot.

@RickRock13 so you're saying GW is off limits but S4 and Osta will go undetected?

@Ballslee SARMS are definitely on the prohibited list but the weird thing is that not one player on my team has been tested yet I've heard that players on other teams have been, but thats just rumors. So I can't really tell if there's a pattern or not or even if there's any warning or whether they would do it at practice or what. Ephedrine even though I love it does seem to be too risky for my liking. Is IGF-1 undetectable?

Does anyone know if the test to epitest ratio would be affected enough to show a positive?

Last edited:
@anotech right now in 205 and around 15-18% bf, I really have no idea, probably finish the season at a about 190-195 ish. I'm not looking to put on a bunch of size in the offseason just trim down to about 195 or so at 10-12% bf. As for the off season cycle I was considering EQ as it has exactly what I want from a cycle but with the detection time being 4-5 months that just won't work. I was thinking of doing some test prop and anavar but I really don't have a source anymore, Guy moved to another province. My off season will be about 20 weeks so I was thinking I'd cut to 6 weeks then stack helladrol and katanadrol for six and bulk like crazy to put on 10 or so pounds then cut for the last 4-6 after pct and whatnot.

@RickRock13 so you're saying GW is off limits but S4 and Osta will go undetected?

@Ballslee SARMS are definitely on the prohibited list but the weird thing is that not one player on my team has been tested yet I've heard that players on other teams have been, but thats just rumors. So I can't really tell if there's a pattern or not or even if there's any warning or whether they would do it at practice or what. Ephedrine even though I love it does seem to be too risky for my liking. Is IGF-1 undetectable?

Does anyone know if the test to epitest ratio would be affected enough to show a positive?

You would highly benefit from EQ but the detection time is long.. Test prop/Var is a good route too take for muscular endurance.

I wouldn't use anything during the (season) to risky.. But during the off season run test-drol-EQ right after the season is done.

All those steroids test positive. EQ is detectable even after longer than a year after you stopped use.

Top Bottom