Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions... Questions..

Bulk'n_up

Hey Boys,

ugh, my head hurts from information overload... I just came over from freakzonline, after doing a number of searches... it has only posed more questions, than it has answered.

I am planning my first "real" cycle, as I have only done a oral d-bol cycle...

Now, because I live in a fairly remote area gear is difficult to obtain...
I am sure I can get the following.
Sust
Omadren
Deca
D-bol
Stanazol
Clomid
Nolvadex
Armidex

Now, the questions I had revolved around the Nolvadex, Armidex.

I am aware that Nolvadex has a preventative use for gyno.. But once you feel the ole nips getting itchy, do you:
1. Start taking it, and discontinue the cycle
2. Start taking it, and continue with the cycle

With Armidex, what I gathered is that it has an anti-bloating use.
but if I don't give a bugger about gaining water temporarly, can I give this a miss?
Does it have any other uses??

heheh.. also, if you wanna chuck together a cycle for me with the above ingrediants.. pls feel free..

oh, and the ole stats are the following.
183cm, errrr... 6'1 I think... and 90kgs.. errrr, nearly 200lbs?
Training for yonkas body fat errr.. unsure but top 4 abs are showing... diet is currently low carb, high protein.. but I have almost finished dieting..and ready for the bulk up session

Any info would be greatly appreciated..

Bulk,

strengthmonster said:
Nolvadex - Start taking it, stay on cycle.
Armidex - use as last resort for particularly bad gyno.

Both will help keep water off also.

Why use arimidex as a last resort? Why not just take it the whole way through anyways?

If you get arimidex, the nolva is useless. Think of arimidex as nolva...on steroids, lol. If your nipples start to get itchy/puffy/whatever, yes start taking the nolva or arimidex. It is up to you about how careful you wanna be about gyno if you stop the cycle or not.

However, remember that nolva and arimi only work on estrogen, and not progesterone. So if you are getting the gyno from the deca, then you are SOL.

From your list of available ingredients, I would say a test/deca/winny cycle is in order.

Top Bottom