Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about stacking test, sustanon and deca

Nilsonshock

first I will do this stack, I'm looking for more aggressive gains and I would like some opinions here
15 weeks total
Week 1 to 5 50mg dbol every day
week 1 to 13 400mg deca every week
week 1 to 15 500mg sus every week

I clomid and for pct and I also I need to know if hcg is needed and at how many iu's? thank you.

I wouldn't use hcg for pct use clomid and Nolva have you got aromasin or arimadex and caber to hand for sides

Overall, the cycle looks good, but you are not mentioning any ancillaries whatsoever, and these are very needed with all of those compounds. You will need the following:
1. While using Dbol you need to use a high quality liver supporting supplement, such as N2Guard.
2. With sustanon you should be using an AI from the first day of the cycle. 10 mgs of Aromasin would be optimal.
3. With deca you should be using cabergoline at 0.25 mgs E2D from the first day of the cycle in order to control prolactin under control. Also, Proviron would be a very good addition in order to prevent deca dick from happening

Then the PCT - you will need nolvadex, clomid, aromasin, HCGenerate ES and if possible Ostarine. Don't use HCG, neither on cycle, nor during PCT, as it may cause more problems rather than give you benefits.

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the dbol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

You also never want to include HCG in a PCT protocol as it is suppressive of natural testosterone production. Check out this link on the perfect PCT protocol -> https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html
It explains how to run a proper PCT after your cycle so your natural testosterone production fully recovers and you keep all the gains you made on your cycle.

Top Bottom