Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions About Gyno

I dont think that really sounds like anything but you. Basically your saying you cant tell if its puffy or not, sounds like they arent. And that u have a slight burn now and then...atm you may be starting to delevop gyno.
IMO i think its probably all in your head. However just as ozzie suggested: go to one of the sponsors and grab some pramipexole and letrozole. this way if you do develop it you can get rid of it. And if you dont youll have protection against it in the future on hand. Also do not buy it and then when it comes start taking them bc you think you have gyno. Only take them if you have a legitimate concrete symptom.

From what I understand, what I'm taking is a progestin steroid (BeastDrol and 19-Tren-TFO); therefore, aromatize inhibitors (which only suppress estrogen) would do no good. Does this make sense to you? I'm only repeating what I've been told.

From what I understand, what I'm taking is a progestin steroid (BeastDrol and 19-Tren-TFO); therefore, aromatize inhibitors (which only suppress estrogen) would do no good. Does this make sense to you? I'm only repeating what I've been told.

Yeah SD (beast) causes prolactin and both are as you said.
Letro and prami for that. Letro does work on progesterone

I used nolva at first, and it seemed to increase my gyno and the more fluid came out of my nipples. So obviously I was pissed off. Stopped using nolva and went onto using letro. I originally got some from 4rx but it was all bunk, bought some from research stop and so far its working really well. Also using cabergoline 0.25 tab every day. Used this combo for 4 days so far:

- Reduction is lump size slightly
- no fluids present at all any-more
- And I think because of the cabergoline, it is balancing out the tiredness felt from the letro.

The lumps are still hard but I am hoping that this will go after time. Giving it about 2 months.

Only issues are letro makes me feel like shit generally, so never a good thing and gains seem shitter, but only slightly.

(Oh and also taking 1 novedex at night, only a small dose and generally this stuff isnt got a brilliant rep, but im underdosing so shouldnt be a problem).

p.s. I have had this gyno since I will 14

:)

Top Bottom