Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions about Genes and steroids

OssmanCruce

Hi boys I have a question, as you know genes play a very important roll in muscle growth, I'm planning to do cycle or mass with test and dbol for 8 weeks, I was wondering if people with good genes need smaller doses of steroids and once they come off the cycle are they able to keep gains for longer time?

I consider myself to have good genes since I lift the same weight for the same period of time with friends of my same age and I get bigger than them. Any way my question won't change my idea of running and cycle but it's good to know the relationship between roids and AAS, thank you.

Drugs effect everyone differently. It's kind of like how I can drink 3 drinks and be totally intoxicated and buddy next to me can drink 3 drinks and not even notice it.

It's always best to use as minimal drugs as possible. That way you can increase your dosages for future cycles.

Your plan makes a lot of sense to me. If you are able to make really good gains naturally, you only need a little bit of steroids to make even better gains. There is no need to go crazy. Let the training and diet do the work. The drugs will just be the icing on the cake.

As for keeping gains - the best thing you can do to keep gains after each cycle is run a full and proper PCT after every steroid cycle you do. I recommend the perfect PCT protocol - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

There is no sure way to answer the question. Take estrogen for example.....I am perfect to run aromasin at 10mg EOD and stay in the normal range on cycle. I have a friend who has to run 25mg ED just to stay in that range.

It will always depend on genetics.

Some people respond freakishly insane to even low doses of anabolic steroids. Whereas others might need very very high dosages to get the same thing.

Top Bottom