Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions about furostan and running a cycle and side effects to expect

pSuperforza

I got a bottle of this from a local source , this guys said is perfect for gains and strength, I did my own research online and it looks like the guy was right, I'm athlete and my strength and stamina decreased I stop training for medical issues, so I want to get back on the field asap and I need a little push, I like the fact that retention is non-existent according to the description, can you guys tell me about this product and how toxic is it on the liver and side effects?

[FONT=ProximaNovaLight, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Trigonella Foenum Graecum (Trigonella) is the primary active component of Furostan.[/FONT]

[FONT=ProximaNovaLight, Helvetica Neue, Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]It does not aromatize into estrogen or effect your liver. No support supplements are needed on the cycle but you do need to run a mini PCT after the cycle to restore natural testosterone production.

For a mini PCT, I recommend -
[/FONT]4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Top Bottom