Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

questions about clen dosage

behrad

hi ,
im a 20 year old boy , i train 6 days a week ,i do 20-30 mins of cardio, i want to start taking clenbuterol and i had 2 questions :

1) is the 2 week on 2 week of cycle ongoing or after 8 weeks i should stop taking clen , and if i do for how long?

2)will clen work on a high carb high protein low fat diet?

thanks

I will first answer your question and then give you my thoughts on clen.
The best way to use clen is to start off with a low dosage and then increase the dosage every 2 weeks. Your body gets used to clenbuterol very fast so you need to keep increasing the dosage to get the metabolism boosting benefits. I would start off with 20mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 40mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 60mcg/day for 2 weeks, then increase it to 80mcg/day for 2 weeks then take a 8 week break and start the cycle all over again.

Clenbuterol is honestly a really crap fat burner. It's an asthma drug. It is not a fat loss drug. It would be like having high cholesterol and going to your doctor and instead of him writing you a cholesterol medication, he gave you an anti-depressant.

Clen simply raises metabolism. It does not differentiate between muscle or fat. Clen might raise your metabolism an additional 100-200 calories per day. You could just easily do an extra 15 minutes of cardio. I have used clen in the past and I always felt it did more harm then good. It caused muscle cramps when I was training and it really negatively impacted my sleep.

Since SARMS are not hormones or stimulants, you can safely add clenbuterol into any SARM cycle but I personally would just use SARMS. It'll be way better in the term of results and much less side effects.

The single best supplement you can take for fat loss is a PPAR up regulator like cardarine or SR9009 -> https://www.evolutionary.org/cardarine/

The nicest thing about cardarine and sr9009 is that they are not stimulants or hormones so they won't effect sleep, raise cortisol levels or anything like that. It'll cause a huge boost in fat loss with no side effects.

Clen is terrible man. You will get the shakes, high blood pressure, heart burn, heart strain, headaches, insomnia......you get the picture. There are much better options for cutting.

Instead be in a caloric deficit and run this:

Cardarine 20mg per day
N2Slin 4-6 tabs per day
S4 50mg per day (split doses)

thanks for the advice , unfortunately in my country it's hard to find cardarine so im going for hgh 4iu for two mounts

thanks for the advise , unfortunately drugs and steroids are limited in my country , but on the other hand there is no such thing as illegal steroids here , so im going for HGH

Top Bottom