Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a question for you old farts(35up)

AlPhASiLvErBaCk

a question for you old farts(35up)

just curious , but would like to know when you started juicing, how long you have juiced to date, what your heaviest cycle was and when, and if you have had any health related occurences in that time because of the roids. also, do you have any family history of heart probs, baldness, cancer, etc.

Well....

One more year to go, but....

1. 31
2. Almost 3 years before hanging it up.
3. 30mg Dianabol each day. 3 shots of 200mg Deca/week. Run 5 week. (total 810mg / week)
4. No known health complications.
5. Grandfather died of heartattack (mother's side). Other grandfather died of stroke (dad's side--but was alcoholic and heavy smoker). Grandmother (mom's side) died of cancer (only person--lifetime chain smoker). I expect to go bald and glady await it.

Good question. I'll answer it in detail when I have more time. I am no expert. Trying to learn. I'm 38, have done several cycles, none real heavy. I'm not dead yet, maybe just lucky. I have no health problems that I'm aware of except for an anxiety problem. I suspect that there may be something wrong with my heart, but I've been tested and nothing was found. Could be just aging. All of my grandparents died of heart related causes. The youngest at 56 from a sudden heart attack in his sleep. The best way to go.

If you do something ,do something mild like my next cycle . Primobolan depot,Equipoise,Anavar,Deca, Sust .Take your pick it's all easy to get along with your organs. Be nice to them and they'll let you live ,long and happy.

that's cool guys, the thing is i've been kind of weighing the pros and cons lately, i'm 23, on cycle three, almost up to 230 pounds 6', and starting to think about , too much of this may not be too good for the future(health probs, etc), so i'm trying to think some things through here.
any more answers would be greatly appreciated!:(

I am 52 and have been on and off since I was 28. Usually 8-10 week cycles.e-q, test enth, cyp,prop. winny and anavar.deca and debol.Lately have gone to tren and eq.

I'm 36, competed in the 90s on a state level, did probably 20 cycles all totalled. None more than 500mg at a time, usual stuff. No health problems, but, I recently tested low on testosterone, I'm trying to get it back up, we will see. I really don't think I screwed this up from my gear use. Until a baby cycle recently I was clean for 5yrs. I may be looking at HRT. I'm going to try one more round of HCG/nolv/clomid.

Old Fart checking in.....

I'm 48. First time doing juice was when I was 30 & it was d-bol only. Quickly moved up to mixing it with Test/Deca. Biggest cycle back then was : d-bol, test, deca, & winny. Pretty much stayed on for 3 yrs. Justified the usage by competing in some novice powerlifting meets during that time. Not real smart, I know. Health related issues from roids for me back then were high blood pressure & I was also completely shut down. I didn't realize that I was shut down that badly until I went in to have some tests done to determine why my wife & I weren't popping out any kids. I got off the juice & was on clomid therapy for 9 months before I got back to normal. I got 2 kids to prove it.. lol!

Took 15 yrs off of the juice but still worked out. Did the creatine-vanadyl thing instead. Came back to it in '00 because of libido problems. Only using some Test now days. I'm happy with that.

Family History of cancer.

Hope this helps!

Last edited:
Top Bottom