Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question, why don’t sources like giving out Tracking Numbers, or Confirmation Numbers

Liquidizer03

Question, why don’t sources like giving out Tracking Numbers, or Confirmation Numbers?

It is because their trying to prevent reverse scamming.

I would say its most likely due to the fact that it takes effort and most sources are lazy and very poor businessmen but since beggers cant be choosers when trying to find gear, what ya gonna do?

Zyglamail said:
I would say its most likely due to the fact that it takes effort and most sources are lazy and very poor businessmen but since beggers cant be choosers when trying to find gear, what ya gonna do?

LOL, bingo. It does take a lot of effort...lol

Zyglamail said:
This is what I was thinking also

Well lets just say if the they emailed you the tracking number and your email wasn't secure and law enforcement broke in,your order could be tracked and a sting operation could be set up and you could be in serious trouble,just a thought!

Top Bottom