x
Almost there! Please complete this form and click the button below to gain instant access.
EliteFitness.com FREE Email Series: How You Can Use Winstrol, Masteron, HGH, and Testosterone for a Perfect, Muscular Physique!
- -
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe.
- -

Question on tren aggression

Welcome to the EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Site! Please join this discussion about Question on tren aggression within the Anabolic Steroids category.

Excerpt: Any suggestions on how to keep cool on this stuff, I'm having a very trying day. I'm not new to tren, but it seems like I'm loosing it this time around.

Read more or register here to join the discussion below...

Good Broly

Question on tren aggression

Any suggestions on how to keep cool on this stuff, I'm having a very trying day. I'm not new to tren, but it seems like I'm loosing it this time around.

Pro Bodybuilder
    don't take so much honestly are you plannong on dieing soon think about it this way if it is so bad it is effecting yourlife can't you ease up and have gains come slower?

Good Broly
    is it hard for you to stop yourself in the middle of the arguement or whatevers pissing you and remind yourself that you are taking
    aas?
    sometimes i have to stop and ask myself would this be bothering me off cycle?

Amateur Bodybuilder
    It gets easier to deal with every cycle. Just remember that you are on AAS and you are probably the one being an idiot. Then chill. Fuck it, just don't get angry and don't let shit get to you. it is all in your head and ultimately it is your choice on how to act.