Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question Tamoxifen or Mesterolone

Muscle Stack

Plat Hero
Platinum
I am starting my stock pile and wanted opinions on ** Tamoxifen or Mesterolone as an anti estrogen? I would like to hear from experience. I can read up on it all day long I have plenty of time to do the research. Its the experience I am looking to gain my knowledge from... Thank you.

Sasqatch

Last edited by a moderator:
I am starting my stock pile and wanted opinions on ** Tamoxifen or Mesterolone as an anti estrogen? I would like to hear from experience. I can read up on it all day long I have plenty of time to do the research. Its the experience I am looking to gain my knowledge from... Thank you.

Sasqatch

Neither as an Anti-E. But mesterolone to be added as an estrogen agonist and for its binding affinity to SHBG to augment the effectiveness of other AAS.

Nolva is only good in gyno reversal imo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thx Sensational I have never had a problem with gyno... I ran anadrol with no anti and was fine....well other than the major acne on my back and shoulders....I was 20 at the time and lacked knowledge...

Thx Sensational I have never had a problem with gyno... I ran anadrol with no anti and was fine....well other than the major acne on my back and shoulders....I was 20 at the time and lacked knowledge...

What were your previous cycles and dosages? And what is your plan for the next? It will help to evaluate whether you need an AI.

What were your previous cycles and dosages? And what is your plan for the next? It will help to evaluate whether you need an AI.
D-bol for six weeks with winny for 8weeks was the last thing I ran. Prior to that we are talking in the 90's....."Yeah I am that old" I ran Sustanon 250 @ 250mg per week for 8weeks with anadrol 50 @ 50mgs a day for 6weeks.

For the up and coming cycle I was thinking
week 1-6 D-bol 30mg week 1-2... 40mgs week 3-4.... 50mgs week 5-6
week 1-16 Deca 250mg week 1-2... 500mg week 3-16
week 1-6 Test Testcyp 200mg week 1-2.... 300mg week 3-6.... 400mg week 7
week 8-19 Andropen 550mg week 8-15.... 275mg week 16-19

D-bol for six weeks with winny for 8weeks was the last thing I ran. Prior to that we are talking in the 90's....."Yeah I am that old" I ran Sustanon 250 @ 250mg per week for 8weeks with anadrol 50 @ 50mgs a day for 6weeks.

For the up and coming cycle I was thinking
week 1-6 D-bol 30mg week 1-2... 40mgs week 3-4.... 50mgs week 5-6
week 1-16 Deca 250mg week 1-2... 500mg week 3-16
week 1-6 Test Testcyp 200mg week 1-2.... 300mg week 3-6.... 400mg week 7
week 8-19 Andropen 550mg week 8-15.... 275mg week 16-19

No reason to ramp the dosages up and down that will only cause side effects. Pick a dosage and stick with it in my opinion.

thread is ok, just leave the brand name out fellas

both PROVIRON and NOLVADEX are great anit E options and can be used together with success.

Top Bottom