Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

question on steroids

dalyboy

how long do i have to wait till i can do a next cycle. as i am on a 10.week cycle just now so how long do i have to wait..:p

The accepted theory is time on + pct = time off. Example: 12 weeks on plus 4 weeks of pct would equate to 16 weeks off. However, only blood work can really tell you when you have recovered.

Cycles do not have a set amount of weeks basically if ur pounding test into your body and doing 10 weeks of a longer Ester I wouldn't come off but blow some hcg or hmg through and cycle over to a fast testosterone ester I love cycling into Propionate def the way to go and Propionate shoot 100-150mg EOD with some Primobolan good luck boss!!!!

so basically on 10'weeks then 14'weeks of + pct in with the 14'weeks.then i should be good for a nother cycle then.thanks.saymilesaway.

Do ur 10 weeks during the 8,9,10 do hcg during cycle as u do your last shots for week 10 starting week 11 keep going instead of coming off juSt do short acting test ester (Propionate) my favorite and add anavar or winny or primo depends what works well for u

Do ur 10 weeks during the 8,9,10 do hcg during cycle as u do your last shots for week 10 starting week 11 keep going instead of coming off juSt do short acting test ester (Propionate) my favorite and add anavar or winny or primo depends what works well for u

Honestly, I think this is bad advice.

how long do i have to wait till i can do a next cycle. as i am on a 10.week cycle just now so how long do i have to wait..:p
i would make it 12-14 wks. then the same amount of time off is a good general rule . dont forget PCT. I rec clomid and tamox combo

i will go a bit longer 12,weeks, as this is my second cycle.and i have got it lade out like this.12,weeks,on test,e,300,at300,ew,and t'bol at 50mg'ed for 6,weeks,as a kicker.by that time the test should bee kicking in.and pct for 4,weeks at nova 40/40/20/20/and clomid/100/100/50/50/....thanks lads...

^^^ Sounds good

hope you are also using an AI? i rec dex 0.25-0.5mg eod , run it start to start of pct IMO. HCG 500iu 2x a week the last few weeks of cycle (but NOT into PCT) can help recovery and pct also.

sorry i should have pout this in as well i am tacking aromasin with my cycle.so you think hcg 5ooiu will mack a difference,in my cycle then bro.

Top Bottom