Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question starting my first cycle

luxu86

Hello all. Im thinking of starting my first cycle but not sure the best way to mix it up due to the various types in existence. I was thinking of 12 weeks of sustanon 250 and test p. And probably mix it up with tren or winstrol What do you suggest?

Im in my 30s and been lifting for 4 years now naturally now..aiming to add more muscle mass.

Also, how legit it the domestic supply site? i got scammed twice via whatsapp and got my money taken. How are they able to deliver without customs seizing the product? is the site safe?? thanks.

Almlst done with my first cycle, i used domestic. These levels of test should be able to tell you how legit it is.

Highly recommend you only run test and proviron. Don't be an idiot.
962615e96a19778c2b9b8475de440b53.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You don’t “mix it up” on your first cycle. 500mg test E per week.

The site is legit. Customs is for international packages.

domestic supply s as good as it gets bro... they are top of the line!

im going to pretend you didnt bring up tren on a first cycle though... thats just fucking absurd man... stop being ridiculous

athelite, so you think a weekly dose of Test E would be good start? dont add anything else? Thanks.

And to Dylan, i was asking a simple question. This is a forum for discussion, right? You could have said nothing at all instead of being condescending...

athelite, so you think a weekly dose of Test E would be good start? dont add anything else? Thanks.

And to Dylan, i was asking a simple question. This is a forum for discussion, right? You could have said nothing at all instead of being condescending...

Yes. I would split it into two injections per week but you can do once weekly.

The goal of a first cycle is to see what side effects and results you get from a moderate test dosage. Throw in more variables and you won’t know what’s causing what.

If you feel the need to add something after 8 weeks, once you know how you react to test, I’d recommend running a dry oral till the end of the cycle (var, tbol, winstrol).

thanks athelite

also is us-domesticsupply.ws still legit? i tried ordering something and it says "processing" this was without asking for a bitcoin information at all. Ive asked "Greg" and he keeps saying he cant find the product number..wtf??

Top Bottom